What are your goals for the next year?

Bilal Anwar
59 replies

Replies

Hector Sanchez
Launch at least 6 products already in the pipeline :D Reacttiv.com is the first one πŸš€
Mahfuzul Islam Nabil
Want to be a Millionaire :)
Brad Fusion
@mahfuzulnabil Who doesn't want to be. I wish you success with this.
Bilal Anwar
@mahfuzulnabil One day you are going to achieve all your goals, mate.
Mahfuzul Islam Nabil
@bilal_anwar1 I will try my best....The last is will only help my Allah... This is my startup Web UI . It will be Big, I Hope. And I will come more products
Brad Fusion
The question is realistic or unrealistic. Realistic: Complete my product and launch successfully Unrealistic: Win big on my documentary.
Irete Hamdani
@brad_fusion What's your documentary about?
Rucha Joshi
@tanjum What project do you have in mind? would love to know :)
Bilal Anwar
@tanjum That is nice. What are you working on?
Enola VEDOVOTTO
Getting the Verticalls application off the ground on Teams 😍⚑
Launching soon!
We have an idea for a new product, and we are working on it. So far, everything is going right, And My goal for the next year is to complete everything and launch it.
Bilal Anwar
@qudsia_ali I believe you will come up with something uniqueβ€”all the best for your goals.
Tracy Williams
Launch my product and increase my income.
Vincent
To enjoy everyday...
Bilal Anwar
@vincent_meco Excellent. When we train ourselves to live in each moment, we absorb and begin to realize its beauty and wonder.
Thylan Le
30,000 users on our platform by 2023!
Hailey White
To post my new book im writing its my first lol
Mikhail Cruz Andrade
I want to launch 5 products and get $20k MRR
Bilal Anwar
@jailandrade If you want to achieve big, then you should dream big. 🀝
Tanya Kapoor
Hi @bilal_anwar1 I want to lead a team and grow in my career. What about you?
Bilal Anwar
@tanya_kapoor That is so wonderful. I see you are passionate about your job; that is very great. As for me, I am planning to start a small startup; if luck favors me.
Enola VEDOVOTTO
2 big objectives: to have enough material and financial donations to participate in the 4L Trophy, a humanitarian race between France and Morocco. And to succeed in getting my company's project off the ground: Verticalls, an application for Microsoft Teams that increases team productivity.
Rucha Joshi
@enola_vedovotto sounds great, i wish all the best Enola :)
Avi 🀝
Help at least 10 startups succeed in growing efficiently through VenEx
jemmie lennister
want to do a big one boo!! that's would change life
Rich Watson
Functioning automated copy trading for stocks & options- on our social trading app
Chrystal Cienfuegos
Get users and feedback so I can perfect our retention strategies.
Bilal Anwar
@chrystalnicole Great. A feedback system creates a way for the team and individual successes to be recognized more regularly. Eventually, it leads to employee retention and a high productivity rate.
nora devid
Our goal is to flourish our website to the next level in next year moreover i want to create opportunities for investors to have benefit. You can visit our website to have idea about our services as well. Visit: https://dialedinepoxy.com/
Bilal Anwar
@nora_devid The design and structure of your website are pretty much attractive and easy to navigate. I wish you the best of luck with it.
Varun Kodnani
I've co-founded a productivity app called Flowace which helps companies manage their time better using automated deep work tools. I want the product to achieve an ARR of $10 million by mid next year.