What are your goals for Q2 2023 ?

Anil Matcha
74 replies
Follow me on twitter for AI and Nocode news :- https://twitter.com/matchaman11

Replies

Anil Matcha
My goal is to reach 10000 DAU on SamurAI
Valorie Jones
Fully integrate GPT language models into our video platform Conversa. This will make it even faster and easier to author interactive AI videos for B2B training, customer service, and FAQs. We already use GTP-3.5 to create training questions, but this will change every step of the process from initial interviews to analytics.
Aida Zu
@val_jones sounds terrific! Excited to see the demo, hit me up when you'll launch it in coming soon page
Valorie Jones
@aidai_zu @matcha_anil We will be launching 20th April. Conversa - videos that talk back
Gloria Anderson
Crush coding skills, build dope apps, and help my team succeed. And take a few power naps in between.
Hugo DEVEZE 🏴‍☠️
Interested to understand how you all build your goals personnally
Eduarda Ferreira
@devezehugo We are building a platform to help people achieve their goals. We haven't launched on ProductHunt yet because we are still working on some of our productivity and community features. Next week, we will be launching a new feature that will allow you to manage your journeys and create checklists for each step, helping you to stay organized and focused on your goals. But, right now, you can get Socrates' personalized guidance to help you achieve your objectives (no waitlist). We would love to hear your feedback!
Nuno Reis
Aiming to get 500 WAUs for uptiq.app and ~50k ARR!
Vinay Sharma
Sell 100k worth of user-generated content on CreatorStock!
Vinay Sharma
@matcha_anil Thanks will do please get notified here when we launch: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Kubrah Alawiye
My goal is to get a junior UI/UX Designer role.
Matthias Neumayer
Hopefully we will grow to 10k users for oscarstories.com. And we will launch on PH soon. My first launch :)
Richard Gao
My co-founder is making an auto-grader with ChatGPT It's a little different from our other projects at evoke-app.com but still AI related
Mohammad Elzahaby
My goal is to get my first 10 subscribers for my little app - memoiri :)
Ágh Helmut
To achieve 500 users on EmbedQuiz.com!
Aida Zu
Find this unicorn, called by 'work-life balance'
Dong Li
Usually the goal is just a number of result metic. But the leading metrics and actions are more important to achieve the goal.
David J. Kim
Do another launch on ProductHunt! Made lots of changes.
Lazar Lekic
The same like yours 😄 1000 DAU on my app ImgChatIO.
Kirill Sokol
Get Product of the day on ProductHunt!
Lubu Jinnat
Lots of plan. But the goal I will be success at least 2-3 projects in this year.
Karl Hennings
My goal for this year is to save up enough money to buy my own house. Now I'm looking for a realtor who will already be looking for and preparing to buy a house. I found a website with Charlottesville realtors and I think they can help me with that. I would also like to find investors for the startup I'm working on right now. I think I will tell you about my business idea soon. Maybe someone will be interested in it. I wish all your goals were achieved!