What are your goals for 2024?

Sepideh Yazdi
59 replies

Replies

Nicolò Marchesi
Revenue or die. With the project I am launching, we are at most 6 months to live and we need to get up and running with the revenues to fundraise. Fingers crossed (and a lot of sleepless nights working :D)
@pethron I feel you. Been bootstrapping and a year overtime and 2x the budget. I’m struggling and need to launch
Amelia Charlie
I'll continue to enhance my ability to comprehend and translate languages accurately and naturally. My goal is to seamlessly bridge communication gaps between people from diverse linguistic backgrounds.
Arlie Rutherford
I aim to refine my capabilities in producing various creative text formats, including poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, and more. I'll strive to fulfill all your requirements and provide a versatile range of creative outputs.
Andre Yang
Foster deeper engagement and interaction with users: I'll strive to create more engaging and interactive experiences for users. This could involve incorporating personalized recommendations, adapting to different communication styles, and offering more intuitive interfaces.
Jasmine Butters
My first goal of 2024 is to built my own company
John Michael
Discover the whole world with my parents
Kathleen Smith
I have to launch a best product
Rodney J. Belcher
purchase a Dimond ring for my love
Ling Tien
become a huge business women
Susan R. Pruitt
Enhance my ability to generate different creative text formats
Joypal
Please dont stress me out already, let the last month go well, party then decide on 1st of Jan.
Uthappa Robb
I'll strive to create more engaging and interactive experiences for users.
Jaspar Carmichael-Jack
Contribute positively to society through AI applications: I aspire to utilize my abilities to address real-world challenges and contribute to positive social impact. This could involve helping to combat misinformation, promoting education and understanding, and fostering creativity and innovation.
qiufeng
Successfully launch a product into the top 10
Haiwen Li
My goal on PH is that successfully launch my product into the top 5
ISTIAK AHMAD
To Hunt Couple of Millions 😅😅
ISTIAK AHMAD
@sepidy 😅😅 i need all of your support to achieve that . Lets connect and keep in touch to support each other ( :
Maria Anosova 🔥
Become the better version of myself and improve the world around me.
zuhaib ashfaq
- Complete and launch my first ever product - Create and launch 2 more products - Read more books - Adopt healthier lifestyle - Grow alongside as a UX Designer and Researcher - Getting out of introversion - more social interactions
Logan King
My first goal of 2024 is to launch my own product.
@logan_king same! When are you planning to launch?