What are the fellowships and funding programs available for founders and markers?

Rajat Dangi 🛠️
3 replies

Replies

Stephany Dionysio
fl4sh ventures (pre-seed investments); antler; founders factory; entrepreneur first; All of them accept people based on their grit and help them all the way through conception, market research, co-founder matching, etc. Many of them offer a monthly stipend for the founder to go into a cohort, meet another co-founder and start a company. After an investment committee, they can choose to invest in your company and get equity from 7 to 12%. You don't even need an idea to get into these programs, if you are a skillful person, you can be accepted. If you already have a product and want to accelerate it, 500startups, Y Combinators, etc.
Rajat Dangi 🛠️
@stzdio Thanks, I applied for OnDeck and got into ODF 13 cohort this year. Couldn't make it to EF. Thanks for sharing this. Because of you I came across and EF and Fl4sh, and the online research led me to OnDeck.
Marilyn Barnes
Inventors and creators can choose from a plethora of grants and funding opportunities. You can get funding, guidance from business experts, and access to additional tools from these initiatives. Y Combinator, Techstars, and 500 Startups are three of the most well-known fellowship and financing programs. Numerous smaller, more niche-oriented options exist as well. Do some digging online or chat to other founders and makers to learn more about the fellowships and financing programs out there.