What are the different struggles that you have encountered during your product launch preparations?

Jao Japitana
19 replies
I'm sure that everyone must have experienced one or two problems during the preparation period. Let's gather them all and learn from this for future launches.

Replies

William Mills
During product launch preparations, common struggles may include: Timing: Coordinating various aspects of the launch to ensure everything aligns with the planned release date. Resource Allocation: Managing budgets, human resources, and technology to meet launch requirements. Market Research: Understanding the target audience, competition, and market trends to position the product effectively. Communication: Ensuring clear and consistent messaging internally and externally about the product and its benefits. Quality Assurance: Testing the product thoroughly to identify and fix any bugs or issues before launch. Logistics: Managing the distribution, shipping, and inventory to meet demand. Regulatory Compliance: Ensuring the product complies with relevant laws and regulations. Marketing Strategy: Crafting an effective marketing plan to generate awareness and interest. User Training: Providing sufficient resources and support for users to understand and use the product. Feedback Handling: Developing mechanisms to gather and respond to user feedback post-launch. Each of these challenges requires careful planning and execution to ensure a successful product launch.
Daxeel Soni
Following. Will be helpful for my launch.
Jao Japitana
@daxeelsoni I hope this thread can really help. I will share all my experiences and the insights I have gather after our launch this week. I hope it can help
Ishan Dubey
Figuring out how PH works in the first place (algorithm wise it's anyone's call). Encourage anyone just starting out to read the launch guide cover to cover
Jao Japitana
@ishan_dubey Thanks for your response. Yes, I agree, I think it's really different for everyone, But it would be nice to see what's the most common Struggle in the community and learn from it.
Jao Japitana
@richard_b_bautista In my experience, I have been here for more than a month, and the community seems to be very supportive and accommodating. But I know the real test will be on Launch Day. Hoping that the friends I have made here will be able to support our product as well.
Fabian Maume
Questions I usually get about preparing launch are: - When to launch? - Where to find a hunt? https://upvote-bell.com/ works well for it. - How to build an audience pre-launch? - What task to focus on? You should get most of the answers from my template ;)
Kate Ramakaieva
@fabian_maume Checked your template, thanks for sharing. I wonder why Monday is not a good day for first launch? Thanks
Fabian Maume
@kate_ramakaieva Monday is the day with the highest competition. So it is hard to make it to top 5 if you don't have pre-existing audience.
Eugene Yarovoii
To maintain a constant pace of development of our social circle and try to predict how PH works 😵‍💫
Jao Japitana
@eugeneyarovoii Yes, this is still something that I am also learning. Although a number of them have been constantly following and interacting and I could consider friends, I am also still crossing my fingers that everyone I have supported can do the same on our launch day 💕
Rosty Volchak
Hello Jao, We're currently facing the challenge of generating interest and excitement in preparation for our product launch. We are actively exploring the most effective marketing strategies to ensure optimal results at the time of the launch.
Kate Ramakaieva
Hi Jao! PH has some many hidden gems, algorythms that it's frustrating. Even experienced hunters can't predict all of them.
ISTIAK AHMAD
it's like a startup rite of passage! One challenge for me was battling the ever-elusive feature creep. You start with a sleek MVP, and suddenly everyone wants a feature buffet. Learning to say "not this time" was my game-changer.
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Working on some eye-catching and informational designs. Also, keep the list of communities and platforms where you can share about the launch
Jao Japitana
Thank you everyone for your responses! Let me get to you one at a time. It's been crazy busy the past 2 days but I would love to respond to each one of you. One thing I have gathered in the past month of being here is that making sure you invest enough time, effort and be as authentic as possible here in PH would go a long way. I have not really seen the results yet of interacting here in my Launch but as a community, I actually applaud PH. The struggle is really making sure you spend enough time here to to be able to interact with everyone who also takes time to interact with you and support you.