What are some tips to get more customer reviews for your small business

Elena Cirera
34 replies

Replies

Sarthak Solanki
Giving customers some personal touch (Maybe a message) helps them remember your product for much longer, I remember buying a shirt from some small business on Instagram, they packed the product with a message saying "Your purchase isn't only the money, It helps us and business survive during the pandemic, Thank you!" and It hit me and I told a lot of my friends to purchase clothes from them.
Muhammad Ali
One may include a review request at the bottom of the bill receipts. These are clear cues to customers about your desire and appreciation for online feedback, proving you care about their opinions and continuous improvement of your services.
Elena Cirera
@dev_concerns To get more reviews, a business should initiate some good efforts. Including a review request at the bottom of the invoice can help get more reviews.
ankita singh
Following what's in there for me You run campaigns that may be giving some goodies to people who share a great and helpful feedback
Angi Bowman
We close any positive customer interaction, such as an onboarding call or help ticket, with a review request. We're also about to run an NPS survey on our website that will also then allow us to hyper-focus on those customers who have had a good experience and may be primed to leave a review. Some customers are more open to leaving reviews than others based on the review platform itself depending on verification steps required to simply post. It's good to remember when asking that some platforms may ultimately have a lower participation rate than other platforms that are easy to complete.
Akaash
if you do have a newsletter that goes to your current clients you could request them to write a review for your business. Additionally, You could have automated email as a secondary reminder don't sound too forceful. You can make it sound like a suggestion. Hope this helps! and good luck
john ashly
Entrepreneurs, are you looking for a profitable business like Amazon? Then start your business with our Amazon Clone is an effective platform for Entrepreneurs to enhance their E-commerce businesses like Amazon. It suits the small, medium, and large-scale business person and acts as a tool to develop a relationship among customers. Multi-Vendor is a unique and major feature, where all categories of products can be sold under a single marketplace. To Know More: https://www.trioangle.com/amazon...
GamerSeo
you have to advertise wherever you can. Internet forums, blogs and the like.
Pak Crypto News
To encourage customers to leave online reviews of your business, strive to exceed their expectations and go above and beyond in your customer service efforts.
John Stewart
We have found the phrase "Don't ask, don't get" is the best to stick by. Sometimes it's most effective to just ask people straight up. We tend to video call our clients weekly so being able to directly ask long term or former customers isn't too difficult. Though I would recommend aiming for video testimonials than the written word alone. Whilst it's harder to obtain, watching a person speak provides a human connection that written reviews do not. Social Proof is what you are trying to achieve here so best not forget the benefits of reviews in different formats.
Elena Cirera
@john_stewarttgm It is always good to ask customers to write a review for your business. This strategy can be helpful to get maximum reviews.
Rukhsar Amjad
You can add a reminder such as "Review us on [site]" below or next to your business phone number in various locations in and around your physical location. I have used this strategy to great success in my practice and I have noticed reviews on both Google and Yelp as a result!
Piotr Pawłowski
Send automatic e-mails to all your new, registered clients with links to the places where you would like to receive reviews.
Kapil Gadhire
Thanks for starting this tread @elena_cirera We are launching Boltic tomorrow, lot of learnings from this discussion I'm going to implement post launch in Boltic!
Oli
I added some links in my emails, for example at the end of the trial period I ask if they can help me to improve my app, the link open on a form with just few questions and an empty box for a review.
Laura Dawson
Customer follow-up really helps! So when you are in touch with any of your happy customers, near the end of this conversation is the best time to ask them to leave a review for you.
GamerSeo
You can ask them for a review or give a discount to anyone who has posted a review of your business.
Pritam Nanda
One of the most effective ways to drive multiple customer reviews for a small business is to offer something in return. It could be a discount on the bill amount, a coupon for next purchase or something similar. Even though a lot of people like a business, this doesn't automatically convert to positive reviews because reviewing a business on the internet doesn't come naturally to a lot of us.
Zoe Tan
Incentive your customers! "Leave us a positive review on Yelp to get 10% off your bill"
Alex Hughes
My wife is figuring this out at the moment (she just opened a salon here in Barcelona) and so far, the most useful thing has been to ask for them. She does her best to identify those customers who are openly pleased, engaged, and on their way to becoming fans. She's then transparent about how much their review could help. So far, that transparency/openness has really helped.
Tytti Sandström
Emphasize to all staff members how important reviews are. -> when they see the importance, they'll help you to collect them. Ask for feedback and reviews at different touch points with customers :)
evgeniy poddubniy
Before choosing a custom software development company https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-c..., it's important to discuss the specifics of your project. The quality of the end product should be high. While the agency may have a reputation for high-quality software, it's unlikely to meet your expectations. It's essential that the agency's team is well-suited to your needs. You should also check if they have a good security policy. These factors should be carefully considered when hiring a developer.