What are some of the under rated strategies in SaaS Sales? Share your experiences

Omnath
14 replies

Replies

Jens Schumacher
Showcasing your product velocity with a compelling What's New section on your website.
Debra Henderson
Leveraging customer success stories as social proof, encouraging self-service trials for immediate engagement, and implementing an effective churn reduction strategy are often undervalued but potent tactics in SaaS sales, transforming my experiences by boosting conversion rates and client retention.
Dana Rudenko
@debra_h33 what's worked best for you for churn reduction?
Priyanka Pahari
Discover the hidden gems of SaaS sales! You can create personalized onboarding experiences that create a buzz among the customers from day one, offer valuable free resources to build trust and attract prospects, highlight your top-notch security measures to stand out. Also, tap into user-generated content for authentic promotion.
@priyankapahari Sounds great. Do you have any examples of any products doing this well?
Muhammad Ali
One underrated strategy I've found effective is personalized video demos. It helps establish a stronger connection with potential customers. Anyone else tried this?
Sadam Ali
I've had success with leveraging customer testimonials in the sales process. They build trust and credibility. Don't underestimate the power of social proof!
Iryna Komarnitska
I believe that the key to success is never to impose a product. Inbound marketing is about creating product value exclusively through quality content. And you have to be in love with and confident in the quality of the product. If you doubt its usefulness and performance, why should someone else like this or that app?
The Remote Dev guy
Many SaaS companies focus on product features and specifications during their sales pitches. However, sharing customer success stories and case studies can be highly effective. One effective approach is to showcase how your product/service has successfully addressed similar challenges for other clients, emphasizing measurable outcomes and return on investment (ROI).
Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
demos on demand and providing prospects with educational & value added info along the sales journey.
Kunal Mehta
In SaaS sales, some underrated strategies include leveraging customer success stories to build trust, offering personalized demos, and providing value-driven content. These approaches have proven effective in our edtech application, fostering long-term customer relationships and driving higher conversion rates.
Richa Sharma
Personalization but with relevance. Often found reps personalize with a quirky start, but there is no relevance to why they are reaching out. Usually, I don't read emails that don't talk about why in the first email itself. Also, using only one channel for communication. It has happened that I have seen people close deals on LinkedIn but never get a response and even "unsubscribed" from emails. I recommend using a sales engagement platform for multi-channel outreach and high-volume prospecting. One such platform: https://upscale.ai/