What are some of the best no-code tools?

MD Amirul Islam
9 replies

Replies

saleh ahmed
Airtable for project management, Zapier for automation, Webflow for website building, and Glide for app creation are some of the best no-code tools available.
Elly
@saleh_ahmed4 You seem very knowledgeable about NoCodeTools, so I looked at your profile and realized you were a co-founder who launched the product. I'm working on a very no-code tool, and if you're interested, I was wondering if you'd like to notifyme it in a teaser? We're very interested in the usability of our product, so we're always open to feedback from a good design perspective!
Shubham Pratap Singh
Check out Twinr by @graham_patel and team, one of the best no code tool :)
Elly
@shubham_pratap Can you tell us why you like Twinr the most in particular? I'm building a no-code tool, so I'm always interested in what people who use it think
Filippo Pietrantonio
Bubble is for sure the best to build literally anything
Graham VanScyoc
For a backend, we are using Xano and have enjoyed it thus far Bubble is our go-to for the front end
Elly
Right now there's a lot of people who like Bubble, but I think there's going to be a group of people who like SlashPage. That's because it's very easy, so it's great for people who are starting out. If you're curious about how easy it is, you can notifyme on the teaser page or try the beta version.
Aaikansh Agrawal
For building internal tools or custom business apps, you should try out DronaHQ. https://www.dronahq.com/