What are some key ways to show strong traction without MVP?

Tobi Agbaje
13 replies

Replies

Anthony Susanto
More automated one: Build a simple website to tell about your ideas and a button to sign up on waiting list. If your business is in B2B Saas, then you can work to get Letter of Intent from your potential clients.
Brandon Scott
If you could get some high res renders made of the product (if physical) or if it is software / service : a really nice explainer video of what it is. With either of these routes you can see market reception before completing the MVP.
Ivan Ralic
MVP does not need to be a product. It can be a form or anything else you can put together in a weekend using no-code tools 😄 Figure out what problem you are solving and solve it manually. AirBnB would be a google form.
Shivam | The product guy
I'm sharing what actually worked for me 1) Create a blog or use your existing blog 2) Search for keywords that you want your potential customers to search for 3) Write explanatory/ ideation blogs about your product 4) Wait If you see the traction on your blog then you'll surely see traction on your website.
Mehdi Rifai
User sign ups on a landing page
Build landing page to capture leads and measure user engagement.
One way to show strong traction without MVP is to conduct interviews and surveys with potential customers (maybe with Figma prototype). Ask their opinion about the product and use the feedback to create an early version of the product (maybe in Figma). This will help you to validate the market and showcase that your product is wanted.
Frida
My team's product didn't have a landing page or images until a few months ago, but we still sent out cold emails with just text. We didn't have any visual appeal, but we talked about how our product could help the recipient in detail. We focused on personalization.
Levon Abelyan
Landing page + tracking + analytics + lead generation forms and lead magnets + social proof and engagement.
Hugo DEVEZE 🏴‍☠️
I think there are many ways but three I got in my mind are : - using subscriptions on a landing page - create Facebook group and build a community around your idea or product and get some interactions - get pre-sales on app sumo for example