What are some good resources to learn AI app development

Anil Matcha
6 replies

Replies

Yasmin Atkinson
For learning AI app development, check out the following resources: "Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow" by Aurélien Géron: This book offers practical examples and exercises to help you understand and apply machine learning concepts. "Deep Learning" by Ian Goodfellow, Yoshua Bengio, and Aaron Courville: A comprehensive textbook on deep learning, covering both theory and practical applications.
Janet Nelson
Online platforms like Coursera and Udacity offer comprehensive courses on AI and machine learning, while websites like TensorFlow and PyTorch provide documentation, tutorials, and sample projects to help you get started.
Arthur Liebhardt
If you have some knowledge of Node.js and React, I would suggest trying Next.js. They recently introduced a new AI npm package that makes it easier to build AI apps using frameworks like LangChain, Hugginface, and OpenAI. In particular, LangChain seems to be a good framework, and it is also available for Python. If you search on Google or YouTube, you will find plenty of learning materials. I hope this helps!
Anan Niamul
Udemy: Udemy offers a wide variety of AI app development courses, from beginner to advanced. Coursera: Coursera offers a number of online courses on AI, including some that focus on app development
Rehan Saleem
Online Courses Platforms like Coursera, and Udacity offer courses specifically focused on AI app development, such as AI for Everyone or Deep Learning Specialization.
Daniel Shinall
I'm using bubble for the first time to build a web app that has AI functionality. Bubble is a NoCode development platform, and I started with a simple idea and found I was able to build really fast with it, and one of the first things I experimented with was adding a ChatGPT API. You might look into that as a starting point for some basic AI integration, and once you get the hang of how to build in bubble I think you'll find there's a lot more you can do without having to write a single line of code.