What are some creative ways you've used interactive videos to enhance UX and capture leads?

Novie Rose Rianna Dizon
4 replies

Replies

Teresa Long
in my experience, I've utilized interactive videos to enhance UX and capture leads by embedding quizzes or surveys directly within the video, offering 'choose your own adventure' style options to personalize content, inserting in-video CTAs that lead to landing pages, and enabling shoppable video elements that make immediate purchase possible, thereby creating a highly engaging, customized, and seamless user journey.
Muazh
Creating interactive videos is a fantastic way to engage users, enhance user experience (UX), and capture leads. Here off page some creative ways to use interactive videos for these purposes:
Ksenia Shmel
Implementation of videos has already given to you higher conversions and better navigation for customers as they are more digestible. Of course, interactive videos could shorten the customer journey to key purchasing actions. That is the reason why we pay lots of attention to our interactive video block builder - Koosh.studio https://koosh.studio/ . And want to make it user-friendly and seamless to use for any website.
Donald Kelly
Used interactive videos as a quick tutorial for my app's onboarding flow; skyrocketed user engagement by 30%.