What are some creative ways you've seen companies use social media to promote their products?

Deep K
37 replies

Replies

Evan Louisell
Love the team videos such us get to know us, also love some gifs or jokes about the industry or our jobs, I find them hilarious
Kate Kovbii
Hi there!πŸ‘‹ I'm actually in love with what guys from LinkedIn do with their TikTok https://www.tiktok.com/@linkedin..., πŸ’”
Mohamed Zakarya
@linkedin @kate_kovbii thanks for sharing, I really loved their technique
Jagrati Gupta
Collaborating with influencers has really given some companies an edge over others in terms of reach, especially with the use of reels & tiktok.
Deep K
@jagrati_gupta We need a list of such influencers. Can you share it?
Jagrati Gupta
@deep_k @uday_patel4 i would do a quick google search to find the list according to my niche. There are a lot of tech influencers who frequently collaborate with companies. You can also check out reels on Instagram by looking across relevant #️⃣s. Also check out Twitter, Reddit and YouTube the same way. I’ve not worked in that area so that’s all I can help you with :)
Aleks Miric
Finding relevant subreddits, threads and comments on Reddit and joining the conversations there. Surfkey by @johancutych is awesome to find some gems.
Heleana Grace
The first one that comes to mind for me is Semrush who post a lot of relatable memes. This is by no means a new practice but I think they are one of the new companies whose memes don't sound forced. I also like what Ryanair is doing on TikTok. They found a formula and a filter that works for them and took advantage of it. You'd think after a while it would be boring but they know how to use humor and trends to always get a chuckle out of people.
Raymond Ahn
going viral to promote their products which i've down to drive traffic to my dropshipping store and was enough traffic that I didn't need to do paid ads; also the use of influencers who can help build up the brand as it grows
Deep K
@rayahn_eth Can you please share the list of influencers ?
Aliaksei Saskevich
@rayahn_eth how do you choose which influencers are sustainable for you?
Eraj Ismatulloev
Off the top of my head, some Airlines leverage content creators, for instance, popular YouTubers to review their business or first-class airplane seats. Those videos go to YT, FB, IG, and many more for millions of viewers to see and go viral ultimately.
Vishal Patel
There are many creative ways that companies use social media to promote their products. Here are some examples: User-generated content (UGC): Companies encourage users to create content related to their products and share it on social media using a specific hashtag. This not only generates buzz around the product but also provides social proof and authenticity to the brand. Influencer marketing: Companies collaborate with influencers on social media who have a large following to promote their products. This can help reach a wider audience and build trust with the influencer's followers. Contests and giveaways: Companies run social media contests and giveaways to engage users and encourage them to share the brand with their followers. This not only helps promote the product but also builds brand loyalty. Interactive experiences: Companies create interactive experiences on social media, such as quizzes or polls, that are related to their product. This helps engage users and create a memorable experience that can lead to increased brand awareness and sales. Social media exclusives: Companies offer exclusive promotions or discounts on their products to users who follow them on social media. This can help build a loyal social media following and drive sales. Behind-the-scenes content: Companies share behind-the-scenes content on social media, such as how their products are made or the story behind the brand. This can help build a connection with users and create a more authentic brand image. Overall, companies that use social media creatively to promote their products can build stronger connections with their audience and drive sales more effectively.
Viktar
Hi-ya hunters ! Great job on getting your project on Product Hunt! 🎊 I've got just one inquiry. What is your futher plans?
Michael Andreuzza
Deffinately Dbrand ( @dbrand ) on Twitter, love em or hate it. They are wild....
Edward Cederlund
Great question! Some nice comments in here πŸ‘€
Ramy Wafaa
Mentioning how much they earn for example last year, ex. i made 200,000 $ last year selling illustrations .. check out how i did it! This always gets me :D
Saul Fleischman
1. A tweet that recommends a video about video advertising, but if you hit the rite.link in the Tweet, you see our advertisement on top of the video, which is done with our rite.ly product: https://twitter.com/Rite_Tag/sta... 2. Instagram posts that use our RiteForge product to make quote images, and we do this to share what bloggers/etc. say about our solutions, in this case, RiteTag: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMfF... 3. Snip.ly is the no. 1 competitor of our Rite.ly product, but in Giphy, see what comes up in https://giphy.com/explore/sniply
LisaKim
Companies throwing online meetups using communities like slack and discord! Hi, guys. I launched πŸš€ an AI Search Solution for FREE on Product Hunt today. Please come check it out and support πŸ–€ Ryan Hoover himself upvoted!
Ashlyn Bambina
By thinking outside the box and experimenting with new ideas, companies build a strong online presence and increase their sales and revenue. In my experience, interactive content and social media advertising plays a vital role to reach people and promote their products. Just try for Gamification: Companies can create games or challenges related to their products and share them on social media. This can be a fun way to engage customers and promote the product's features and benefits.
Alexis Khvatov
I'm always excited to see the creative ways that companies use social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to promote their products. A few of the most innovative ideas I've seen lately include using customer comments as recognition on their company pages and using hashtags to jumpstart conversations with followers. One company even collaborated with an artist to create a custom drawing for one of their products, which quickly went viral!