What are some consumer product trends in 2024 you see?

ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
4 replies
Any products that you see getting popular in 2024? Would love to hear anything you have seen!

Replies

ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
I'll go first.. 1) Anti-distract devices: This is an evolved version of the app blocking apps we have seen but in a physical format. Examples I've seen: Blok: getblok.co Brick: getbrick.app 2) Display videos framers: With HD monitor size screens becoming so cheap, a lot of startups are looking at them to reinvent the photo display screen seen before but, in a modern minimalist feel, Examples I've seen: Atmoph Window Yo: atmoph.com Muse Frame: museframe.io 3) AI wearables: Bringing AI closer to you, letting it learn from you, creating your companion, like Jarvis from Iron Man! (PS: I love this one!) Examples I've seen: Tap: heytap.tech Tap: heytap.tech Tap: heytap.tech Tap: heytap.tech Tap: heytap.tech
Yuki
@maxjacobs Yeah I'm super interested in seeing where AI wearables goes. Humane did a big push for it, but not sure that's exactly what the market's looking for.
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
@yukioyama Totally agree, like if you would do a white graph analysis of expensive - cheap and tethered - standalone, I’d say that we are on complete opposite ends with humane.
שמעון כהן
אין לי סמארטפון בגלל שאני חרדי!