What are some best on-page SEO techniques?

Zahid Mehmood
7 replies
What are some best on-page SEO techniques?

Replies

freela ncing
Good quality content that reads fast with relevant images like cracksdesk. Some things I learnt as well when first getting started with it:
Nico Spijker
Good quality content that reads fast with relevant images. Some things I learnt as well when first getting started with it: > Make sure you organize your headers accordingly (H1,H2, H3, etc) > Alt descriptions in images with you keywords > Up to 300 words between header sections > Don't overstuff keywords > Focus on speed as well > Don't forget about mobile > Sentences should be max 20 words long, > 2/3 sentences per paragraph
Giovanni Ghigliotti
- Quality content – the most important on-page SEO factor. - Title tag. - Meta description. - Proper formatting – very important on-page SEO factor. - Image use for on-page SEO. - Well-composed URL.
flo merian
On on-page SEO, I highly recommend reading this blog post by @joshuachardwick from Ahrefs. TL,DR On-page SEO is anything you can do on the page itself to improve its rankings. It isn’t about repeating keywords. It's about helping Google and searchers better understand and digest your content.
  • Set an SEO-friendly URL that includes your keywords
  • Write a compelling title tag in less than 60 characters
  • Write a compelling meta description in less than 160 characters
  • Improve your content’s visual hierarchy with subheadings
  • Include 2-3 internal and external links
  • Optimize your images with descriptive alt text and compression
You can find some tools and resources in this discussion. And FWIW I recently shared some insights and best practices in this presentation. Hope it helps!
Tedel
1. Get the best writer you can pay for 2. Speak with the SEO guys about your site before designers start doing anything. You will waste money if you do it the other way round.
Jaroslaw Pidburskyj 🇮🇹Ï🇺🇦SEO
It all starts at the beginning on the page if you optimise thinking from a SEO professional point of view - then your "seo will always be Slow", they ONLY deliver to Google a partial image. Think Business Owner, think CEO - your "seo will be a lot faster", they always deliver a full picture so Google understands everything about the page so the page does not flatline for months on end. SEO has always been Slow at the start of, why, because of the primary. Will entrepreneurs invest in new ventures when they don’t see the full picture? 20 years ago, I went with what I read up on and my seo was Slow. Start well, continue and finish well and 📈🚀