What are crypto wallets missing?

Joelly Gloria
7 replies

Replies

Roman P
Same, agree with the selection and Anna's reply. It's so difficult to find one good option
Joelly Gloria
@roman_petruchyk1 what are you currently using?
Chris Love
Crypto wallets are evolving especially with multi chain functionality. A few good ones recently launched. Are you building a wallet?
Migu Rico
Looking for the best crypto wallet on the market right now? Look no further than OWNR Wallet! 😎 OWNR is a multifunctional and secure virtual wallet app that simplifies your cryptocurrency experience. Whether you want to store, exchange, receive, or send coins, manage ERC-20 tokens, or even buy crypto and virtual currencies with a card, OWNR has got you covered. With the highest security standards and support for nine different coins, OWNR Wallet is the perfect choice for anyone looking to manage their crypto investments in one easy-to-use app. Check out https://ownrwallet.com/ to learn more and start using OWNR today! 😊
Since Account Abstraction is here I expect to see many UX improvements!
StanislawSzymanski
Hi to all! I am currently researching crypto investing and would like to learn about the different platforms offered in this field. If any of you have experience or knowledge of such platforms, I would greatly appreciate your input and recommendations. Thanks in advance for your valuable information.
Oleksiy K
I think that the main problem is the huge variety of wallets. It's a total mess, I think.