What all tools do you use for SEO research, writing, optimisation, analytics?

Gaurav Goyal
28 replies
Would love to hear the tools that you use and what is being done manually.

Replies

Sana Midha
I like hopping on to Screaming Frog, Google Keyword Planner, and Page Speed for hygiene work on SEO front.
Olatz Urrutia
Ahrefs, Moz, Search Console, Analytics, Lighthouse & Page Speed, these are mainly my weekly tools.
Gaurav Goyal
@olatz_urrutia Great. Any specific tool for writing and optimization?
Olatz Urrutia
@gauravgoyal_gg Well we use Hubspot and now we are trying Chat GPT. Any recommendations on your end?
Sebastian Janus - derStartupCFO
Giving chatGPT the command to create content about topic x while optimising it for SEO with the keywords xx.
Gaurav Goyal
@derstartupcfo What tool do you use for SEO optimization?
Brenna Donoghue
I use SEMRush, but addmittedly I feel like it has so many recommendations constantly and I don't make enough time to address it all. I wonder if I have overpowered for the capacity I have.
Aru Hari
We are pretty new to this and use our Hubspot SEO for analytics
Aditya Rajput
I find these three ⭐ FREE tools ⭐ quite useful. 1. Keyword Everywhere Chrome extension for finding important keywords to optimize content. 2. Grammarly for basic grammar checks and maintaining a consistent brand voice. 3. Google Search Console for tracking content performance in search.
Kritika Jain
I mostly use these two websites for analytics and writing:- Neil Patel and Grammarly
Gaurav Goyal
@kritikajain_16 Do you use anything for research and optimization?
Castaneda Helmut
Hello, I came across your profile, and it is quite impressive, I am working on a role that you appear to be a fit for or you may know someone who would benefit from the opportunity. I'm sure this may make sense in the progression of your career. Regards
Mark K Spencer
Ahrefs is good SEO tool.
Rowan Kayline
Ahrefs, SEMRush and chat GPT
Laura Henry
Keyword density checker, semrush, grammarly
Gaurav Goyal
@laura_henry Do you use anything for optimization?
Anna Chen
chatGPT, semrush,Google Keyword Planner,
Suchmaschinen Service GmbH
Search Console, Ahrefs, Ryte, Page Speed and the keywordplaner from Google
Evan Smith
Sure, I utilize a combination of SEO tools and platforms for comprehensive research, writing, optimization, and analytics. For research, I rely on tools like SEMrush and Ahrefs to uncover valuable keywords and competitor insights. When it comes to writing, Grammarly helps me ensure content quality, while Yoast SEO aids in optimizing on-page elements. Google Analytics and Google Search Console are my go-to for analytics and performance tracking. Lastly, to enhance my client's website (https://drsinyong.com/volume-res...), I've been employing Moz's suite of tools.