What AI tools do you use during meetings?

Alex Gavril
31 replies
Sessions just launched their new AI Copilot, but I'm curious to find out what other tools you have used in meetings, webinars, workshops to improve productivity and engagement.

Replies

Buşra Yılmaztürk
How many of you really use Copilot? Use me as a counter button.
Adela Popa
Hi Alex, it's great to hear about the new AI Copilot from Sessions! In addition to Sessions, I've used collaborative whiteboarding tools like Miro in brainstorming meetings. It was fun and kept the ideas flowing. :D
Alex Gavril
@adela_popa what about AI? I saw that Miro actually announced Miro AI a while back https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/a...-
Toma Stefan Daniel
Hi @alex_gavril1 - I tested in FigJam some AI plugins like Image generators in brainstorming and ideation sessions, helping us creating variations of designs and generating some new ideas.
Alex Gavril
@toma_stefan_daniel Nice, I've also tried it out and it's super cool! @joao208 congrats to you and your team 👏
Andrei Costea
I used tl;dv AI for Zoom and Google Meet before. It was good, but by the looks of it, Sessions Copilot beats that.
Madalina B
As @andrei_costea2 said, Sessions is a game-changing tool that is revolutionizing the way we communicate during meetings, but I can say that Miro it was another good option for the work flow part
Madalina B
Aaaand Clickup also it works fine!
Madalina B
But big love for Sessions for their new AI Copilot!
Paul Pamfil
Hey Alex! 🤗 I recently started using Sessions, and I must say, their new feature, Sessions Copilot, has been a fantastic addition to our meetings. The AI really takes care of all those tedious tasks. On a side note, I've also tried collaborative whiteboarding tools like Miro for brainstorming sessions. It's been super fun and keeps the ideas flowing.
Savian Boroanca
Of course, I'll go for Sessions, too 😎 You gals and guys can read all about it below: 👉 https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Livia Burbulea
Looove Sessions AI Copilot. As for other AI apps, I gotta say... Notion AI makes my life so much better!
Aqeel
zoom for past 4 years
Alex Gavril
@mrmaqeel and is there any AI tech you use in Zoom?
Norma Lee
I've used Otter.ai for transcriptions and Miro for collaborative brainstorming. Sessions AI Copilot sounds interesting, so I might give it a try. It's exciting to learn about Sessions' brand-new AI Copilot.
Alex Gavril
@norma_l33 Otter.ai is really cool, I've also tried it out, along with MeetGeek. They had a cool launch recently
Harper
Otter (Zoom, Google Meet, MS Teams, Webex) Fireflies (Zoom, Google Meet, MS Teams, Webex, Skype, Dialpad, Lifesize, GoToMeeting) Sembly (Zoom, Google Meet, MS Teams, Webex) Fathom (Zoom only) Avoma (Zoom, Google Meet, MS Teams, GoToMeeting, Bluejeans, Highfive, Lifesize, UberConference)
Richard Gao
None at the moment because I don't have many meetings!
I use Wudpecker because it creates really good note summarizes!
Igor Lysenko
We don't use AI during meetings, it will most likely confuse you. Or do you mean by demonstrating something and at the same time giving commands to the AI?
Alex Gavril
@ixord anything goes. I was specifically thinking of AI that is helpful and makes your meetings more productive, either actively (eg: build me an agenda) or passively (eg: note taking)
Alexandre Roques
Hey Alex, I do use Noota (AI assistant meeting) and I'm very satisfied. You should give it a try ;)