What 1 skill will you master in 2023? Why?

Sveta Bay
37 replies

Replies

David Sarlos
Ending procrastination... no wait I have a better one!
Mathieu Cazarre
@david_sarlos this is my fight for 3 years ... it's hard
Dmitrii Pashutskii
Mainly, consistency and focus. Basically to get (ship) things done 😅 But in terms of application skills, probably going to dive into SEO more.
Nikita
I am not sure if it's a skill but staying consistent is something I would love to do this year. I want to do great things but slowly this time :)
Janusz Mirowski
Technical SEO. I think for my future, it is important to really understand SEO algorithms to be one step ahead than competition.
Ivan Klimchuk
I'm getting better at writing. On English. It is a foreign language for me. Even if I am able to use it while chatting and speaking with teammates, I am struggling with professional communication, like blog posts or any other publications. So, my goal is to practice more. I'm sure it'll look fanny and stupid at first, but I'm hoping that after a year of practice, I'll be proud of my results.
Richard Gao
Being able to ground myself better rather and stay in the present rather than being overwhelmed
Charles Forster
TikTok It's such a great marketing channel, so I'm going to get started with it this year
Umair Khan
How to go about building a MVP. Getting tips from "The Lean Startup"
Chetan Natesh
Executing ideas, because I have just launched a startup.
Sebastian Acevedo
prioritization!!! no time or resources to focus on every exciting thing
Trill
Reaching out and networking
Nguyá»…n Trung
Focus and Health Balance. They're important for my work productivity
Sanjay Somashekar
I would want to take a step towards mastery in the art of storytelling.
HAROON Khan
In 2023, I plan to master the skill of effective communication. I believe that being able to communicate effectively is essential in order to develop meaningful relationships and succeed in any field. It will help me build connections with people and make sure my message is being heard clearly.
Migu Rico
In 2023, I plan to master the skill of data analysis. The ability to collect, process, and interpret data is becoming increasingly important in today's fast-paced, data-driven world. With data analysis skills, I can make informed decisions and solve complex problems more effectively. Additionally, being able to effectively analyze data can help me to identify trends, predict future outcomes, and make data-driven recommendations. Along with mastering data analysis, I believe that it's also important to understand low pricing strategy. By using a low pricing strategy, companies can attract price-sensitive customers, increase market share and boost sales. Low pricing strategies can be a powerful tool when executed correctly, and I want to understand how they can be used to drive business success. To learn more about low pricing strategies, I recommend checking out https://priceva.com/blog/everyda.... I believe that mastering data analysis skills and understanding low pricing strategies will be key to success in 2023. These skills will allow me to make informed decisions, solve complex problems and drive business success. I'm eager to continue learning and growing in these areas.
Stella Cosima
Teamwork and time management
Joe Shaw
I wanna learn to play guitar😺