🔥 We won the Arctic15 competition with a prize of 200K! Crazy! 🔥

Sandra Djajic
54 replies
Yes! We totally did it. However, we wouldn't have been able to accomplish this without the support of the community. Therefore, I have compiled a list of pitching competitions with prizes in Europe. Hopefully, it will be helpful to some of you. Participating in these competitions is not only a fantastic way to increase the visibility of your product but also an opportunity to earn some money. Here the link for it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsh... Also I am sharing a lot of cool doc's that could help you in Klu.so build in public workspace if you are interested feel free to reach out.

Replies

Janice Cook
That's incredible! Thank you so much for sharing the pitching competitions and resources—this will undoubtedly be valuable for aspiring entrepreneurs looking to make an impact and gain recognition.
atresnjo
Great job. Keep pushing. 🎉
Gaël de Mondragon
Yesss! Congratulations Sandra 💪
Neil Roy
@sandradjajic - this is so cool - thanks for sharing the compiled set of events with competition & prizes.
Congratulations! this is great news... Thank you for putting this document together.
Ekrem Çetinkaya
Congrats Sandra! This is amazing news!
This is great! Thanks for sharing Sandra🙌
Loai المصري
Well done Sandra, keep it up, great job
Congrats on winning 200K! We should all be taking notes from you. Time to start practicing our best pitch and perfecting our victory dance 💃🕺
@realvladgolub Hello Vlad, I see a mark launching soon, exciting!!! Yesss, take the list and apply, lets do this!
@sandradjajic Thank you Sandra, it would be really nice if an influencer like you were to put "notify me" on our "coming soon" page 😂😂😂
That's great, Sandra! And congrats!! 🥳
Sankeerth Julapally
Klu.so is just amazing Great to see how it has evolved since the PH launch, Best wishes to the team to achieve even bigger things in the future
Vlad Zivkovic
Congratulations! 🎉🎉🎉
Frank Sondors
Woooooooot! Huge congrats again, Sandra! Keep on rocking at Klu!
Cameron Adams
Brilliant!!! Good result for everyone, and good experience for you.
Carter Michael
Amazing! Congrats that's very well deserved.
that is a very comprehensive list! Congrats Sandra!
Frank Sondors
Btw, TechCrunch is in SF
Martin Baun
Congrats! 🎉🎉