We're live 🚀 AMA CEO of Drope.me

Dima Okhrimchuk
21 replies
We’re excited to share our unique influencer marketing platform with the PH community! Check out Drope.me and let us know what you think🔽 https://www.producthunt.com/post... Feel free to ask any questions about Drope.me, how it works, or game marketing in general!

Replies

Nasreen Akhter
Great Product, Upvoted
Дима Дёмин
Hi! Can you explain the fee structure for advertisers using Drope.me?
Dima Okhrimchuk
@demkase, hi! Sure, our fee is 30% of the marketing budget that goes to influencers. And since it is a performance-based model, you make a prepayment based on the price for the call-to-action (CTA) of your choice and their quantity: CTA price x quantity + 30% fee - You are in control of the prices and quantity of all the CTAs. - You accept only those influencers who meet your criteria - All unused money in any campaign will be returned to your wallet, so you can use this money to run new campaigns - You can launch a campaign with as little as $200
Petar Kralev
Congratulations on the big milestone, Dima! Just last week I was talking about this problem with a game developer here in Bulgaria. You’re solving for a real pain point for so many people in the gaming industry.
Dima Okhrimchuk
@petar_kralev, thank you! Feel free to share my contact information with the developer! :)
Vova Makstakov
Congrats, Dima! Upvoted.
Neha
Congratulations on the launch, great product, upvoted!
Nick Anisimov
Upvoted. Good luck, Dima!
Mila Bronshtein
Best of luck guys! 🔥
William Mills
Best of luck with your launch.
All the best Dima 🙌
Mighil
Dope domain/product name.
Buse Kara
Congrats! Upvoted. We will be live on July 18th, it is so exciting!