We're launching on Wednesday! Who else is launching this week and how excited are you for it?!

Abi P
88 replies
I'm happy to announce that Narrato's AI Content Genie will be launched officially on Wednesday. Here's our product page - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Salar Davari
We launched yesterday and I'm really satisfied with the result. You can check our rank and tell me what you think. https://shorturl.at/wAC89
Semyon Fridman
@salar__davari That's fantastic, Salar! I'll definitely check it out. It's always great to hear about successful launches. Any tips you'd like to share?
Maksym Skrypka
I'm launching this week as well. My launch is on Thursday
Olena Bomko
Will support you :)
Semyon Fridman
@olenabomko That's the spirit, Olena! It's amazing how supportive the Product Hunt community is. Let's all uplift each other!
Abi P
Launching soon!
@remilittle Big shoutout to you as well, Semyon! You're just here lifting people's spirits. It's very kind of you to do so :D
All the best with your launch!! Will support you!!
Luc Fernandez
Good luck Abi 🙌
Florian Vates
Damn, looks like a nice product! Might have to rethink about launching on Wednesday :D
Abi P
Launching soon!
@fvates Haha, the same thought popped in my head as well. All the best for your launch, I'm sure you'll do great! :D
Chaimae Sakhi
All the best! :) We're also launching on Wednesday
Max
We are not launching, but congratulations to you.
We are launching hopefully tomorrow :") Wish us luck. Best of luck with your launch.
Abi P
Launching soon!
@iftikhar_mahmud Ofcourse, I hope you have a great launch. Best of luck to you and your team! Thanks for your wishes too :)
We are going live tomorrow! Best of luck on your launch @Abi_P
Bryan Van Horn
I'm launching tomorrow! Best of luck with your launch Wednesday!
Ruhi
Good luck Abhi!
Kaushik Esarapu
All the best for your launch, looking forward to exploring ContentGenie :D
Cecilia Tran
All the best! Hope it goes well! Not launching this week, but will be re-launching our AI social and dating app on the 11/11 (Single's day)!
Abi P
Launching soon!
@ceciliaatraan Haha, you've chosen a good day for your launch. Can't wait to check it out! Thanks for the best wishes :D
Claire Wiley
We're pumped at Maia! And good luck to you!!
Sophia Solanki
Thanks for the support to all the awesome PHrs .😇