We're launching on Wednesday! Who else is launching this week and how excited are you for it?!

Abi P
88 replies
I'm happy to announce that Narrato's AI Content Genie will be launched officially on Wednesday. Here's our product page - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Florian Vates
Launching soon!
Damn, looks like a nice product! Might have to rethink about launching on Wednesday :D
Abi P
@fvates Haha, the same thought popped in my head as well. All the best for your launch, I'm sure you'll do great! :D
Florian Vates
Launching soon!
@abi_p haha thanks! Same to you 🙌🏼
Salar Davari
We launched yesterday and I'm really satisfied with the result. You can check our rank and tell me what you think. https://shorturl.at/wAC89
Semyon Fridman
@salar__davari That's fantastic, Salar! I'll definitely check it out. It's always great to hear about successful launches. Any tips you'd like to share?
Abi P
@salar__davari Congratulations on your launch! Your product looks promising :D
Semyon Fridman
@salar__davari your link is not available anymore :(
Maksym Skrypka
I'm launching this week as well. My launch is on Thursday
Abi P
@maksym_skrypka All the best for your launch! Looking forward to checking your product out :D
Maksym Skrypka
@abi_p Thanks Abi! Good luck to you as well
Olena Bomko
Will support you :)
Semyon Fridman
@olenabomko That's the spirit, Olena! It's amazing how supportive the Product Hunt community is. Let's all uplift each other!
Abi P
@remilittle Big shoutout to you as well, Semyon! You're just here lifting people's spirits. It's very kind of you to do so :D
Abi P
@olenabomko Thanks a lot, Olena! :D
Abi P
@mathis_vella Thank you so much, Mathis! :D
All the best with your launch!! Will support you!!
Abi P
@sandradjajic Thanks a lot, Sandra! Will connect with you on Linkedin :D
Abi P
@kinzarra Thank you, Philipp! :D
Chaimae Sakhi
All the best! :) We're also launching on Wednesday
Abi P
@chaimae_sakhi1 Thanks a lot, Chaimae! All the best to you and your team as well :)
Max
We are not launching, but congratulations to you.
Abi P
@mksaint13 Thanks a lot, Max! :D
We are launching hopefully tomorrow :") Wish us luck. Best of luck with your launch.
Abi P
@iftikhar_mahmud Ofcourse, I hope you have a great launch. Best of luck to you and your team! Thanks for your wishes too :)
We are going live tomorrow! Best of luck on your launch @Abi_P
Abi P
@atik_hossain That's amazing! All the best for your launch :D Thanks for your wishes :)
Bryan Van Horn
I'm launching tomorrow! Best of luck with your launch Wednesday!
Abi P
@bryan_van_horn All the best for your launch tomorrow, Bryan! Thanks for your wishes :D
Ruhi
Good luck Abhi!
Abi P
@ruhi_singh__ Thanks a lot, Ruhi! :D
Kaushik Esarapu
All the best for your launch, looking forward to exploring ContentGenie :D
Abi P
@kaushik_esarapu Thanks a lot, Kaushik! :D
Abi P
@jkimpollop Thank you, James! :D
Cecilia Tran
All the best! Hope it goes well! Not launching this week, but will be re-launching our AI social and dating app on the 11/11 (Single's day)!
Abi P
@ceciliaatraan Haha, you've chosen a good day for your launch. Can't wait to check it out! Thanks for the best wishes :D
Claire Wiley
We're pumped at Maia! And good luck to you!!
Abi P
@claire_wiley1 Will definitely check it out! All the best, Claire! :D Thanks for your wishes :)
Sophia Solanki
Thanks for the support to all the awesome PHrs .😇
Stephanie Menjivar
Looks like a cool product! I'm also launching on Wednesday. Good luck!
Abi P
@steph_menji Looking forward to your launch as well. All the best :D