๐Ÿ”ฅ WE LAUNCHED TWO PRODUCTS THIS WEEKEND - 863 Upvotes, #2 Ranking & 504 Upvotes, #1 Ranking ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Sandra Djajic
37 replies
We launched two products on Product Hunt this weekend. One of them received 840 upvotes and landed in the #2 spot, while the second product received 400+ upvotes and reached #1. It was the best weekend ever, in my opinion. What's even more remarkable is that we didn't engage in any extensive preparation; it was purely the power of the community that made it happen. Three of us came together this weekend and launched Hunted Space and MRRArt. We didn't engage in any prior promotion, except for the work we've been doing on Twitter and within the Product Hunt community. So, I'm writing this once again to remind you of the significance of being active in your communities. With community support, you can achieve tremendous success.

Replies

Gavaskar Rajagopal
Awesome!! This is a great post and very motivating for someone new to PH. As we are planning to launch our first product in the next few weeks.
@gavaskar_rajagopal Yes!! I hope you have already made a PH teaser for your launch. If you did, please feel free to share it so that we can be notified!
Gavaskar Rajagopal
@sandradjajic Thanks and the teaser is currently on works. Will share once ready.
Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘
Ishwar Pawar
Congratulations and we hope to follow your strategy too - We just launched LeaLi today https://www.producthunt.com/post...
@leali Congratulations on the launch! I am going into this side of marketing for Klu.so, so I will definitely check it out. Thank you for sharing.
Dรกvid Sipos
Congrats, that's pretty impressive!
Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
Congrats! this is impressive
sri misra
First of all, congrats for the success on your projects. ๐Ÿš€ And being active in your community, engaging with fellow builders and founders is always necessary. The value of real connections can make you achieve a lot of such goals!
Oxana
Wow! That's really awesome results! Congrats to you and your team! ๐Ÿคฉ Why have you decided this time to launch on the weekend?
@oxana_ivanova Thank you so much. Well i love indie makers so i jumped to push these two products with them.
Namrata Arya
Really amazing stuff! Dan, Alex and your energy is inspiring! Congratulations on such amazing launches ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
Allison Ly
Congratulations Sandra!!! We're also launching this week, hope to have your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
@allison_ly Thank you so much! YES! Thank you for sharing and if you need any help in super active on tw too: https://twitter.com/TakoTreba
Priyanka Pahari
Congratulations on the successful launch of both products! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ It's amazing to see the power of the community at work, and I'm truly excited to learn more about Hunted Space and MRRArt. As a team at AppBox Tech, we're thrilled for your success and fully support your endeavors. Keep up the fantastic work! Looking forward to witnessing more great things from you in the future. ๐Ÿ˜Š
emmanuel Onuoha
Hello Sandra, cheers on a successful launch. Happy to connect. Just followed you. Cheers
Royce Wong
That's an amazing result. I'm learning and have just launched. Definitely investing in the rhythm and cadence of engaging with the discussions.
Shivam Ramphal
This is so awesome, congrats team on all of your accomplishments. Don't stop lol. We are actually launching tomorrow as well.
Royce Wong
Wow that's an impressive result. Congratulations.
Florin Mateescu
I followed you all three doing it. Congratulations!