We just updated our website, what do you think?

Matteo Zumpano
15 replies

Replies

SaaSdor
The website look amazing bud, But how about using an animated explainer video to market your website It's one of the best marketing strategy to market your launch because it will explain more about your software, the importance, benefit and many more so i suggest you try that Kindly contact me on my portfolio to know what am talking about behance.net/jonathashedrac1
Ryan Kara
It looks great, and I see your dogfooding your own application!
Philipp Jackson
IMO it looks stylish and fresh! Maybe those screenshots on first screen can go full-width, not window-cropped in center of the page? Other is great for me and the offer is quite clear
Geri Máté
It looks great! I really like how you made it clear what you're doing right at the beginning, CTA is right there assuring the user that they can use it for free. My suggestion would be to make the template section more visible, I think white space hurts that part. I would feel more convinced if only that part would go from wall-to-wall on my screen. The rest is fine in that regard. The section below seems very crowded to me. I just feel overstimulated when I look at the section. I looked at it 3 times and other than the translation section - because I tried :D - I can't recall many benefits listed from that. My advice here is to single out a few benefits / advantages / features, ideally no more or less than 3, explain them with 2 words and a sentence, and have an openable section that'll open a grid of the other benefits / features in 2-3 words that your prospects might find useful or often ask about. What I'm missing from the website is more trust signals. If you have users, especially if they're paying, ask them for a testimonial, ask them if you can use their picture and name - a shortcut here can be if you write a brief testimonial for them which they can just check out and approve. Otherwise, great looking website and I'm pretty sure your solution can help me create my great looking website, too. Congrats and good luck!
Simona O'Neill
Looks nice Matteo! Optimised for mobile well, except the video that you have appears black initially when using mobile. It only starts playing after I click into it. The problem is people would not know that it's a video so would scroll straight past it. I knew because I was looking at the web and mobile version at the same time trying to compare it :-) Just so you know I use iPhone so maybe the video plays automatically on android.
Thomas Hallaran
Looks great but the Carousel is moving a bit too fast imho
Wow, the new website looks amazing! The design is clean and modern, and the user experience is top-notch. I love how easy it is to navigate through the different sections. Great job on the update, it really showcases the quality of your product. Keep up the fantastic work!
Charles
Looks great to me....
ISTIAK AHMAD
New looks, its bold and i love it
Otto
Maybe simplify the text?
Rich Watson
really great design, sleek, subtle scroll animation at bottom is nice.
Zishan Sami
The design looks clean, apart from the screenshot size. I probably will take some inspiration from some of your templates for my upcoming product page, if you don't mind.