We just launched Nack AI on Product Hunt, AMA! (I've always wanted to say that haha)

Richard Awoyemi
11 replies
Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹, We loved seeing the developments in AI but wanted to see it so accessible that anyone could use it. So we launched our product, Nack AI! It's ChatGPT (including GPT-4) and AI image generation using fine-tuned mobile models (Android and iOS). Listing: https://www.producthunt.com/post... We would love any feedback ๐Ÿ˜„. I would happily answer any other Qs relating to the launch, development, etc.

Replies

Walter Mendoza
I liked how it allowed me to do something ChatGPT currently doesn't do: generate an image. Also liked its simple UI. Question: Are you planning to have a Web app/website version of Nack Ai?
@wm23 Yes - I'm glad you like it Walter! We'll be launching the web version very, very, very soon, haha. So you'll be able to sync your data between your devices :)
Svitlana Palamarchuk
Hey Richard, big congrats on the launch of Nack AI! ๐ŸŽ‰ It's exciting to see AI becoming more accessible and user-friendly. I've got a couple of questions. Firstly, how user-friendly is Nack AI for those who have little to no experience with AI? Secondly, how did you tackle the challenge of integrating complex AI models like GPT-4 into mobile devices?
@svitlana_palamarchuk Thanks! Nack is meant to be the friendliest, haha ๐Ÿ˜…. We've imitated design patterns in line with what you'd see in a Whatsapp/Telegram to ensure it feels familiar. There are still things we're aware can be improved in the app, so it's a priority to address that soon! That model integration wasn't too complex (technically) since there are APIs. Disclaimer, @dextersjab and I are both technical founders. The most difficult product-related issues were design, UX, ease, making sure it's compatible and working with iOS and Android, etc. These were the biggest sticklers!
Carmela Padasas
Congrats! I felt your title haha
bianque
Your product looks really great, and I've already upvote. today I also launched a product. Would you be interested in trying out my product as well๏ผŸ