Waiting list strategies for a new product launch

Fatoumata D.
6 replies
Hi everyone, I am sure this question has been already asked, but I was wondering if you knew any techniques to grow a waiting list for a product launch. Basically, I am launching a mobile app on February 2022, and I would like to have an audience I can reach when the app will be launched. Also, the waiting list looks like this: www.ynspirely.com I look forward to read your responses :)

Replies

Well you've done the right thing by asking a question here - have you considered a ship page? Are you active on Indie Hackers? Did you sign-up to Beta List?
Fatoumata D.
@maxwellcdavis I see, thank you for the information! I will definitely try to see how I can benefit from this trend
Fatoumata D.
@maxwellcdavis Thanks! No I am not on Indie Hackers or Beta List, because I thought it was best to wait until the app is launched to register on these websites
@fatoumata_d_ There's a big trend at the moment to "buildinpublic" and many are advocating to share your progress early and build with an audience
Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
If you're planning to launch on PH, I'd recommend a Ship page. Check out ours as an example: https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Fatoumata D.
@lior_galante_cohen Thank you! I will take a look at it.