Vision Board

Sarah
4 replies
hi guys, i would like to create a vision board, is there by any chance an app here on the platform with which i can create this, and thus i can still test a new product? have you discovered anything in passing? Thanks in advance :)

Replies

Rohit Das
I use Figjam (https://www.figma.com/figjam/) for it. It works smoothly on my MacBook Pro. Good community support for templates and stickers. It has AI features to create the layouts you desire.
Nick
Hey Sarah, you probably heard this one before, but I think Canva is still one of the best for vision boards, plus it can be used on desktop and mobile platforms and they just added AI to it. A more intricate one with more options would be probably Udreamr, but that may just be for web/desktop. Last pick would be Desygner which is available for all platforms. Sorry if these are ones you found already, I haven't seen many on here that caught my eye, but those are the ones I have used and know of. Hope all is well!
Khagani Bayramov
Try Miro. It's as simple as using a calculator machine.
Ragavee Raveenthiran
Canva is great for making vision boards because it has lots of templates to choose from.