Vidmonials is live πŸš€ on Product Hunt;

Elena Cirera
18 replies
The Launch Day is here! It's my first time launching a product on Product Hunt. My team and I are pretty excited to see how the day goes. Please write your feedback in the comment section about the launch page; we would love to hear more from you! Here is a link: https://www.producthunt.com/post... I would appreciate any feedback on the product! Thanks for your support! :

Replies

Ali Muhammad
Thank you for your creative solution to our remote video recording needs! As a non-coder, I really appreciate the fact that you have come up with a service which allows us to create personalized videos, customer testimonials, video resumes and feedback videos.
Muhammad Ali
We are thrilled to use the product in our workspace.
Emma Foster
Vidmonials is a tool that enables you to create customized videos from various types of data.
Hussain Shah
Great product, guys! Vidmonials team has developed a service that lets you generate personalized videos, customer testimonials, video resumes, and more with a simple software app. Congrats on the launch! This looks amazing!
Sophia Emma
We’re thrilled to see our product trending on ProductHunt.com. The entire team has worked hard on this launch, and we’re proud of the results.
Anand Patel
Congratulations on your launch. Your product seems really cool and amazing. Keep it up.πŸ‘πŸ»
Christian C
@elena_cirera congratulations and let us know what you learned after :)
Dapeng Ni
Congratulations on your product launch!