Typo is the product of the day. We did it, and I can't contain my excitement!

Saloni Jain
54 replies
What a day it was. We couldn't sleep as numbers were changing every minute. We kept on refreshing feeds all day. We did learn a lot from reading blogs on successful launches but we also tried a lot of new ideas & which helped us stay on top throughout the day. Thanks PH community for all the love & support. If you haven't supported us already, you can do it now!! https://www.producthunt.com/post... Try typo & share your feedback :)

Replies

Jagrati Gupta
Congratulations to the Typo team!
Tom Garcy
Congratz! I hope I'll make it one day too :)
Pleasure Meditation
Congratulations! Your enthusiasm is infectious! :-)
David Orlic
Congrats! What's your #1 piece of advice for a team that's launching on PH next week? :)
Saloni Jain
@davidorlic one thing that helped me a lot was that I kept every plan written. Make your launch day plan for each hour to maintain your growth graph. Because when you are in the moment, the rush is too much & the chances of missing out on your to-do list is very high :) I hope this helps.
David Orlic
@saloni_jain10 Excellent advice, thanks so much! We're going live on Wednesday – will make sure to plan the day properly. Congratulations again!
Naren Bhandary
Congratulations on the launch. What did your team do differently for the launch to be a success?
Saloni Jain
@narenbhandary I think what helped us was that this product launch was not just a team's or a person's plan but everyone at typo was equally involved. Also keeping the content very crisp, simple, easy to understand which got us a lot of upvotes and not just from the "Tech" people.
Neil Roy
Awesome stuff @saloni_jain10 - congratulations on the launch!
That is great. You guys did a fabulous job.
Aditi Shah
Congratulations! How many weeks earlier did your team start planning and engaging for the launch? And what would be the #1 takeaway from the launch?
Saloni Jain
@aditi13shah 3 weeks. And takeaway is that it’s a full team effort, it’s not a persons or few people in the team. And if everyone aims for 1 goal, then it just happens!
Swapnil D Puranik
Congratulations to you and the entire Typo team!
Shubham Pratap Singh
Awesome, congratulations once again πŸŽ‰
Harshvardhan Mishra
That's nice! Congratulations, we will be launching soon too. Our coming soon page here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Looking for community's feedback and support in coming week.
Deniz Can IlgΔ±n
Congrats Typo Team, it's your day!