TV shows or movies?

Felya Bilgen
96 replies
The weekend is almost here!โค๏ธ Any cozy recommendations for what to watch? Maybe a cool startup docuseries? ๐Ÿš€

Replies

Amelia Smith
Definitely, I like to watch TV shows for my family and friends to binge at night on - https://www.firestickhow.com/one...
Daniel Benoit
Definitely TV shows. At this way you have the chance to learn more about the story and get more background information. What do you think? A startup documentation would be nice! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
Igor Lysenko
TV series, I work and listen to in the background but donโ€™t remember them.
Felya Bilgen
@ixord hahah I do the same thing but not all the time ๐Ÿ˜
@ixord I do that with documentaries. But regular shows I need to pay attention to!
Bearsthy
TV shows 100%. Movies are too short in my opinion. But it also depends on what movie it is. Some are great.
Felya Bilgen
@bearsthy can you suggest one of your favorites?
@bearsthy agreed, until the show youโ€™ve invested so much time gets discontinuedโ€ฆ lol sad day when that happens.
@bearsthy then you have a shitty show that has 800 seasons
James Frank
It ultimately depends on personal preference. Some people prefer the episodic nature of TV shows, while others enjoy the self-contained stories of movies. Both have their merits, so the "best" choice is subjective. Bye the ways for me I mostly watch Movies.
derangedC0mpound
๐Ÿ‘ฝโ€ฆ Depends on me mood really! But hey, I jus started seeing ATLANTIS again. Old though, but it be smooth ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ.
Matej Cabadaj
Hard to say! I would say some tv series just do not know when to end and extend it until complete exhaustion, drastically lowering the quality. But a good tv series is something you look forward to every time and I love when it takes me into the story. But I also enjoy movies as I know I spend โ€œjustโ€ 2 hours on them and get the โ€œfull storyโ€. Hopefully it makes sense๐Ÿ˜…
Tyler Scott
A very underrated and recent movie about startup culture is Blackberry. I watched it on a flight to Tokyo and it was so good!
Felya Bilgen
@scottlabsai I saw that yesterday on AppleTvbut I didn't watch, it took my attention, I'll give a shot
Will Cranney
I've been preferring movies recently, they don't require as much of a time investment as TV shows do.
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Felya, I'm a TV show person. ๐Ÿ‘Š
Felya Bilgen
@istiakahmad ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿปyou wanna suggest your favorite?? ๐Ÿค“
ISTIAK AHMAD
@felicitias Breaking Bad, Lucifer, GOT, The Crown, House of the cards, the Man in the high castle... ๐Ÿ˜…
Both, but anything Marvel related. #nerd What was the most recent movie you've seen?
Felya Bilgen
@ar_bell yesterday I watched Insidious: The Red Door(2023) it was about astral travelling, I like the concept and it was actually the continious movie of the 1st Insidious movie ๐Ÿš€
TV shows as long as they donโ€™t get discontinued!!! Otherwise itโ€™s the same as watching half a movie..
Indu Thangamuthu
Both ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Depends on mood...
Nick
๐Ÿ˜ฌ My recommendations are going to seem so boring lol, I got excited because I found a brand new 36 episode Medieval History series. Plus not that it's any better but Netflix recently added a new colorized Frontlines of WWII show, which I am watching as I type this now.
Felya Bilgen
@reconcatlord haha not boring, I also like historical categories, so was it good the one about WWII?
Nick
@felicitias Yes it so was, I binge watched it, they colorize and remaster the videos from 1939 to 1945, some of the clips are amazing even compared to todays video capture standards as in the action and things they show.