Hands down My First Million where @sam_parr1 and @shaanvp just shoot the shit on anything entrepreneurship + sometimes do interviews
Very close second place to How To Take Over the World where @benwilson dives into the biographies of some of the world's most influential individuals.
Why? they both help me learn how the great of the past and of the present think
There are many podcasts I love that changed the way I think and act. One particular one is Shane Parrish's episode with Naval - The Angel Philosopher.
That episode has so much knowledge, especially when Naval talks about specific knowledge, building leverage, and non-judgemental awareness.
I still find something new every time I listen to it 💯
1. My First Million episode #98 with Ryan Begelman
2. Reply All episode #158 "The Case of the Missing Hit"
3. My First Million episode #87 with Greg Isenberg
4. How to Take Over the World episodes on the Rothschilds
6. The one Tales.com recorded with my parents capturing their story together (link: https://www.tales.com/stories/je...)