Today I hunted the 40th product on Product Hunt!

Rohan Chaubey
64 replies
I enjoy meeting new founders and makers on PH. :) Today, I hunted MicroZAccess on Product Hunt! πŸ₯³ Secure network access alternatives to VPNs with multi-fold improvement in Security through a defense-in-depth with ease of management. πŸ›‘οΈ Check it out and support it here if find it interesting πŸ‘‰πŸ» https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Sergey Firkin
Congrats, bro! Good luck in hunting.
Olena Bomko
Congratulations, Rohan! Your community is amazing 😍
Sandy Kong
Great work Rohan :) My pleasure to be in your group.
Fabian Maume
Congrates. I'm on my 46th hunt today.
Congrats, Rohan!! Way to go!! And maybe, we are your 50th! 😁
Samuel Bodin
Congrats Rohan πŸš€
Frank Sondors
how many do you want to do?
Murugavel Muthu
@rohanrecommends Thank You and it's our pleasure too! - Today, VPN is no longer secure as sophisticated attacks render ransomware attacks a possibility for a common user. Hence we built MicroZAccess that offers unparalleled 3X more Security, faster access, and enhanced user experience, and finally super easy to set up in 2 mins. Check out our Product MicroZAccess and share your feedbacks !
Sergei Petrov
Nice Job! How do you find ideas for your products?
Rohan Chaubey
@sergeipetrov None of them are my products. I am not a maker, I only hunt products of my community. :)
Kajal d4
Good Job Congratulations Rohan!
Kate
Congratulations!!🎁
Durga Singh
Congratulation!
Daniel Hunt
So awesome! Nice workkk
Liz Worthy
πŸ‘ Congratulations!
Congrats @rohanrecommends! Would love to get in touch with you about a launch we have coming up.
Wow, 40 hunts, that's awesome, Rohan! πŸ™Œ I'm always on the lookout for secure network access alternatives. MicroZAccess sounds super interesting, especially with the focus on improved security and easy management. Gonna check it out for sure! Thanks for sharing! 😊
Aditya Kumar Saroj
Wow! 40 products hunted. I checked out your profile and straightaway joined your Reddit community. I am trying to build a community myself but first I'm trying to build a core group of professional mentors. I would love to have someone like you as a founding mentor, Rohan. Can we connect?
Matthew
@aditya_kumar_saroj @rohanrecommends Founding mentor community alongside growth sounds really interesting, keen to be a part of it
Simon Biasotto
Hey sorry I'm new here. "Hunting" a product means launching it no? If so kudos on creating 40 products haha Otherwise, what does it mean? x) hope I that's not the dumbest question ever posted here, name of the platform is Product "Hunt" maybe I should already know
Rohan Chaubey
@biasottosimon Yes, hunting a product means discovering the product or getting a request from the makers to list it on the product hunt to be launched. :)
Simon Biasotto
@rohanrecommends oh ok thanks haha, if I may ask, can I request someone to list my own product even if I already listed myself? I guess not right ?
Rohan Chaubey
@biasottosimon In that case, you will have to message the PH term on intercom to make changes from the backend. :)