Tips for Student Entrepreneur with Tech Product Idea

Jay Dev
6 replies
Learning by experience is perhaps the best way to learn. I, Jay Dev, a Computer Science Undergraduate student am reaching out to the Product Hunt Community to help me understand what are the key things while founding a startup. Looking forward to personal experiences, tips - tricks, cautions in any field that can be helpful to my team and me. Majorly, the following fields: 1. Idea Validation 2. Team Building 3. Market Analysis/Research 4. Initial Bootstrap 5. Business Model for Tech Product 6. Funding 7. Scale-up and sustain Thanks for your time in advance. Looking forward to healthy enriching conversations

Replies

tree lemon
Thank you for your information. I want to tell you that finding time for my assignment was challenging, so I sought help from these services. They've been a reliable source for completing my assignments, and I've been consistently impressed with their professionalism and timely delivery.
robiul haque
more upgrade tech ideas.
Jay Dev
@robiul_haque that's interesting. What platforms would you recommend to follow?
tammymartin
Your suggestions are excellent. A business idea is a concept that can be used to make money and is usually centered on a product or service that can be sold. The first step toward creating a successful business is to have an idea. Innovativeness is one of the features of a promising company idea. Also, see this page for information about educational games for the Nintendo switch. Nintendo has recently had a string of successful new products. Look no further if you're wanting to expand your Nintendo Switch game library or simply want to learn more about the latest instructional Nintendo games. n There are numerous Switch games available.
William
I require some advice and assistance. Being a student, I'm facing a homework challenge, but time is not on my side. I'm in search of help from experts in this area. Your advice would be highly valued!
Danny Acton
Starting a tech business as a student entrepreneur can be a rewarding journey, but it also comes with its unique challenges. Here are some tips to help you navigate the process: Before diving in, ensure there's a demand for your tech product and the online resource https://wizardwritings.com/ help to have quality work. Conduct market research, surveys, or interviews to validate your idea and identify potential customers.