Tips for Student Entrepreneur with Tech Product Idea

Jay Dev
6 replies
Learning by experience is perhaps the best way to learn. I, Jay Dev, a Computer Science Undergraduate student am reaching out to the Product Hunt Community to help me understand what are the key things while founding a startup. Looking forward to personal experiences, tips - tricks, cautions in any field that can be helpful to my team and me. Majorly, the following fields: 1. Idea Validation 2. Team Building 3. Market Analysis/Research 4. Initial Bootstrap 5. Business Model for Tech Product 6. Funding 7. Scale-up and sustain Thanks for your time in advance. Looking forward to healthy enriching conversations

Replies

robiul haque
more upgrade tech ideas.
Jay Dev
@robiul_haque that's interesting. What platforms would you recommend to follow?
tammymartin
Your suggestions are excellent. A business idea is a concept that can be used to make money and is usually centered on a product or service that can be sold. The first step toward creating a successful business is to have an idea. Innovativeness is one of the features of a promising company idea. Also, see this page for information about educational games for the Nintendo switch. Nintendo has recently had a string of successful new products. Look no further if you're wanting to expand your Nintendo Switch game library or simply want to learn more about the latest instructional Nintendo games. n There are numerous Switch games available.
William
I require some advice and assistance. Being a student, I'm facing a homework challenge, but time is not on my side. I'm in search of help from experts in this area. Your advice would be highly valued!
tree lemon
Thank you for your information. I want to tell you that finding time for my assignment was challenging, so I sought help from these services. They've been a reliable source for completing my assignments, and I've been consistently impressed with their professionalism and timely delivery.
Danny Acton
Starting a tech business as a student entrepreneur can be a rewarding journey, but it also comes with its unique challenges. Here are some tips to help you navigate the process: Before diving in, ensure there's a demand for your tech product and the online resource https://wizardwritings.com/ help to have quality work. Conduct market research, surveys, or interviews to validate your idea and identify potential customers.