This week I'll roast your landing page πŸ—

Frank Sondors
65 replies
Last week I asked the community to roast my landing page and this week I'll roast yours 😈 1. Follow me 2. Leave your website below Limited to 100 submissions. Go! πŸš€

Replies

Frank Sondors
@gapostolov great LP overall. The image I meant on the registration page is using UI as the background.
George Apostolov
@profy17 Thank you very much for the great feedback. Especially, Your feedback on the pricing is very helpful, I will definitely need to improve it
Aleksandr V
@profy17 Hi Frank! Great feedback! Highly appreciate it. Here is the list: 1. "cancel quickly within … " β†’ change it for better English (the current one was done by ChatGPT) 2. Make the navbar sticky 3. Write who Peter Lynch is 4. In "how it works" section change images to gifs 5. Add a Chat - interestingly enough I had it, but no one ever wrote anything :) 6. Add section "who is this for" 7. Add LinkedIN 8. On Sing up page change the white background to a real UI (maybe blur it)
Elizabeth Tishchenko
Here is ours: nevemind.com
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@profy17 Wonderful! Appreciate it. Starting a conversation is indeed a great idea. We will experiment with chat capabilities a bit more and we also wanted to add more detailed About Us sections to address the team behind it. The orange color was new discovery, but now I know why in e-commerce they actively use it. And the "buy us a coffee idea" is more of a move to get additional validation. We don't charge for the product, it is free for now, but if somebody sees the value could buy us some.
Frank Sondors
@tobe_taiwo https://share.vidyard.com/watch/... the highlight for me were the high-quality videos, which is rare to see. Good job!
Mukhil Maran
HI, Frank. Would love to hear your thoughts on our page - https://www.klamp.io/klamp-lite/
Mukhil Maran
@profy17 Woah! That's a wonderful and insightful review. Thank you so much for your time. It was super helpful. We'll take them into play and make changes.
Julien Fayad
Hello Frank. That would be great to hear your thoughts on sections.geeks.solutions
Julien Fayad
@profy17 Thanks a lot, its way more than I was expecting. I'll get to work on these feedbacks to prepare for the launch on PH
Jasmine Cheng
@profy17 I really appreciate your advice. You gave some very valuable insights and I'll be implementing some changes you recommended. Thanks!
Farid H.
We just updated ours @ timing.is in time for our launch this week... have at it please!
Farid H.
@profy17 Love this Frank – thanks for taking the time. Already reacted to a few of your suggestions :)
Apostolos Toptsis
I NEED TO BE ROASTED! PLEASE! erosmarketing.io
Apostolos Toptsis
@profy17 Amazing! Thank you so much for the feedback. To clarify on one big thing, so the platform isn't finished yet, will be launching and opening up to users within the next month. So that is why there isn't a loggin function on the site. But that being said, is there a better approach to building a waitlist versus the current method (Get Started Button)?
Peyt Spencer Dewar
@profy17 this was awesome, thanks man! I have definitely been thinking about adding the 1. chat button and 2. benefits before launching.