The second week of January: Here are the things that made me stay behind schedule 👇🏻

Alara Akcasiz
18 replies
1- Having too many goals (I was too pumped up while I plan things) 2- Not clarifying requirements & criteria for my goals and main actions 3- Forget that in some cases I'm dependent on other people, and sometimes they might not care as much as you do Be honest and add yours, I will follow everyone!

Replies

Rouzman Dallin
thanks for helpfull writing. this article very important. Beylikdüzü Konut Projeleri
Gizem Nur Keskin
Trying to take action for all my goals at once. Like, relax 😅 I am trying to do this and do that every single day as if it's not only the beginning of the year. I need to learn to prioritize my goals and then I need a schedule for that so that I can actually reach them.
Sonia Kost
Mine is forgetting about self-care. A huge mistake that led to health issues which got me out of work for longer than expected 🤯
Brenna Donoghue
Failed to plan my week so was in reactive mode. Was busy but not necessarily productive.
Anu
Failing to prioritize my goals.
@anu_odubanjo Yes! I always forget the urgent & important matrix. That's why I created a post-it and paste it to my planner.
Richard Gao
My main one was not planning ahead far enough
Lydia Cohen
Still not concentrating well after recovering from Covid...
nyt foodle
A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I'm glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing! stumble guys 2
Moon
That same things happen to me. I setup too many plan and effective goals but cant complete this on time.
Adithya Narayanan
Not waking up early enough! I'm 2x more productive if I manage to wake up by 6am, I've been doing 8am :/
Rouzman Dallin
thanks for helpfull articles. this is amazing working. greetings Yutulabilir Mide Balonu