TGIF - What are you planning to do today? πŸ˜‹

Manas Sharma
56 replies
I'm launching Roundup on January 11. Subscribe to our launch: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Manas Sharma
@jayesh_soni1 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Business Marketing with Nika
Successfully launch my product, share time with family, educate myself and work. Oh... and prepare for Christmas. 😁
Manas Sharma
@busmark_w_nika @ks1072002 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Karan Soni
Wrapping up some things and planning for weekend!
Karan Soni
@manas_sharma Definitely, by the way what are your plans?
Manas Sharma
@ks1072002 I'm meeting one of my college time friends who is visiting India after a long time. Gonna go to a pub most likely.
Alex@epsifund
Oh, just a few little things really 😁 launch πŸš€ on product hunt, spend time with the family, jump on a few calls to wrap things up before Christmas πŸŽ„ and hopefully grab a beer 🍺 at the end of the day!
Manas Sharma
@alex_epsi Wish you all the very best for the launch. Cheers 🍻 Also, please share the link. Will love to support your launch πŸ˜‡.
Alex@epsifund
@manas_sharma thanks so much - would appreciate your support: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Manas Sharma
@alex_epsi I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Alex@epsifund
@manas_sharma absolutely mate, I've already upvoted early today but let me review and leave a comment too!
Manas Sharma
@felicia_singleton I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Shon Paunan
Business. Family. Me time :)
Manas Sharma
@sharon_paunan I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
karneisha key
We’re snowed in in Tennessee. So we’re watching movies and cooking.
Manas Sharma
@karneisha_key perfect day to stay indoors β˜ƒοΈ Wish you & your family Merry Christmas & a Happy New Years.
Manas Sharma
@karneisha_key I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Manas Sharma
@sidjjj I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Vijay Singh Khatri
I am on a business vacation with my management team to plan for 2023 and review this year, strategically and with failure.
Manas Sharma
@vijay_singh_khatri I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Odessa Holland
Buy family gifts. Clean the house. Go to the pharmacy and buy medicines such as https://www.canadapharmacy.com/p... . Prepare dinner. Maybe still work. Nothing interesting . Just household chores
Manas Sharma
@odessa_holland I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Rajewin Belen
TGIF! Congratulations on the launch! :)@busmark_w_nika
Manas Sharma
@rajwen_belen I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Ana Maria Ghita
Continue working on a Special AI project that is launching soon. πŸš€
Manas Sharma
@ana_maria_ghita Super nice. When are you launching? If you have an upcoming page, would love to follow and support your launch.
Ana Maria Ghita
@manas_sharma thanks for your kindness and support. You can check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Manas Sharma
@ana_maria_ghita @jayesh_soni1 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
ariful islam
I'm meeting one of my college time friends who is visiting India after a long time. Gonna go to a pub most likely.
Manas Sharma
@ariful_islam51 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! πŸ˜‡ We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. πŸ™
Ana Maria Ghita
Having fun "working" on my launch, making adjustments to the landing page, celebrating every small, medium or large task completed.