Tea or Coffee?

PRIYANKA MANDAL
36 replies

Replies

Jai Singhal
Tea for sure, LOL
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@jai_singhal Great Jai. What kind of Chai do you prefer?
Jai Singhal
@priyankamandal Oh I recently bought the tea packets from highest (2) tea estate in the world located in, Kolukumalai Kerala, India. The essence and taste is so good.
Business Marketing with Nika
I am a water drinker. But rather tea than coffee :D
Harsh Vyas
It depends on what you're serving with it. :D
Kajal d4
Cold coffee
Sanja Micic
I've been drinking coffee for years and lately I've noticed that it affects my anxiety. It creates a kind of nervousness. I'm in the process of reducing my intake, but I definitely plan to quit. Tea is healthier. <3
Julia Engelsmann
Tea, or rather Matcha or Chai Latte
Phillip
If coffee, I use L-Theanine with it to minimize any jitter effects. For tea: Yerba Mate, for dopamine regulation. _____ P.s. Clean Cuts* launched today! *a great/simple auto-censor - advanced transcription capabilities - easily export versions of video/audio Thank you for your consideration!
Jim Verducci
Coffee for sure :o)
Vlada D
I'm really addicted to coffee, so I'm trying to minimize it :( Coffee and herbal tea forever!
Ena Gluhakovic
Coffee, all the way. I think it's in my DNA
Samanta
Definitely coffee. This drink not only gives energy and vigour, but can also be a real source of pleasure for many gourmets.
Gurkaran Singh
I'm more of a data-driven coffee person. It's like the SQL query of beverages - always stimulating, with a rich blend of results to perk you up!
Azra Memisevic
Tea, definitely! But I have to admit, I absolutely love the smell of coffee. 😂
Remington
☕️