TAGLINE HELP ME 🧠 KLU.SO - The search bar for all your apps

Sandra Djajic
12 replies
Nothing is worse than having to redo your tagline 😩. Klu.so connects with your apps like Slack, Notion, Gmail, and Google Drive, etc. Through one search bar, you can find anything within these apps. What do you think? Do you get it? Any better ideas 💡?

Replies

Emmanuel Nwosu
Oh absolutely. Taglines are a giant pain. But I think if you get them right, they're great for brand affinity. Are you asking for feedback on your tagline? I think it is very descriptive, and sparks curiosity. Maybe just a little too long. Might wanna cut down a bit.
@emmanuelnwosu Thank you for the feedback, I will definetly experiment with the length of my headlines!
Alexandre Negrel
Your personal ~~search~~ find engine for everything. The fastest way to find what you're looking for, across all your apps. Finding the right tagline is harder that it seems 😩
Hey Sandra. I think your tag line is fine. It's very clear and allows users to decide quickly whether they need Klu.so or not. One minor suggestion would be to include an example use case in the tag line, if you can fit it in. It's not critical though.
André J
Launching soon!
The best taglines are only something you can be. If you figure out that special differentiator, you will know what your tagline is. The thing that makes you distinctly you.
André J
Launching soon!
@sandradjajic The idea is that, your customer only switch from what they use today, to your product when they understand what makes your product different / better. And if you can encapsulate that into your tagline. Then conversion 🚀
Hey @sandradjajic , just curious, why do you want to redo your tagline? It sounds good to me. Here are a few other versions though: 1) Search bar for all apps (trimmed version of yours, more memorable) 2) Your search ends here (written from a user angle) - you can use it for marketing purposes 3) One-stop search for all apps (generic phrase, still does the job) Hope you find this useful!
@senthil99nathan I definitely find it so useful! Especially love the second one, Thank you for your advice😊