Starting a list of tools and websites to promote your ProductHunt launch

Mirena Vasileva
6 replies
We are launching ArianaAI on Friday so wanted to share few tools/newsletters/forums that helped me create a buzz: 1. ProductHunt obviously (make sure you engage and contribute to discussions as well as leave reviews) 2. Twitter - use hashtag #buildinpublic to ask for advice, opinions or shoutouts 3. Reddit - join relevant communities to your product and contribute. You can also share a link to a lead magnet to grow your email list 4. Passionfroots - a great platform that connects you with influencers in the AI and tech industry. You can find the ones you like and boost your product traffic on the day of your launch 5. HackerNoon - hard to time this one, but Hackernoon allows you to post one free article/story on their website, read by millions each month. Our story ranked #2 which brought us a lot of traffic! Let me know if you know any other tools to help promote your launch!

Replies

David Cagigas
Thanks for sharing this!
Giannis Kiokpas
if only we were aware of these tools a couple of weeks ago! thank you @mirena_vasileva , we will bookmark them for our next launch! do you have the "Notify Me" link ready so that we stay alerted for your upcoming launch?
Mirena Vasileva
@ikiok Glad you found these helpful! Yes and thanks for asking: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
thanks for sharing this!