Solo dev, no huge network, would love any support from you on my launch today! 🚀 🚀

Michael Patrick
9 replies
Hi everyone! Today, I launched contractrates.fyi at https://www.producthunt.com/post.... This is a site to basically help freelancers maximize their income. The sad reality is that so many are charging less than what they are worth, and I'm hoping by bringing some transparency to that market we can change that. I don't have a huge network or really anybody that I've worked on this with. I'm just a solo developer that has a full time job and makes stuff in my spare time. I feel like I'm at a huge disadvantage to the other players today that managed to snag hundreds of upvotes within the first 30 mins of launch, and would just love any support I can get! Also, if you're a freelancer, I'd love if you contributed to the website 🙂. Thanks everyone! I'll be lurking the comments all day today too if you wanted to chat or whatever.

Replies

EJGY
Will check this out now!
Philip Snyder
Good luck with your launch! Contract rates can be a great way to ensure freelancers get paid fairly. :)
Sanat Mohanty
All the best bud. You've my upvote