Showing your face is not personal branding. So what is?

FUN fact: The personal branding industry is predicted to scale from 250 billion to 480 billion in the next 5 years! What this means for you: If you're craving long-term growth then building your personal brand is a non-negotiable! It's not too late, NOW is the time! So let's debunk a few myths about personal branding. PERSONAL BRANDING MYTH BUSTING: ❌ You have to show your face 24/7. ❌ You need to run your business under your personal name. ❌ Yu need to show case a luxury lifestyle & create FOMO. ❌ It's purpose is to make people py to “be in your energy”. ❌ Yo have to talk about your personal life all of the time. PERSONAL BRANDING IS ACTUALY ABOUT: ✅ Your ability to connect your values and personality with your audiences. ✅ Consistency is your message, visuals, tone & online presence. ✅ Finding the balance between sharing your expertise & being vulnerable. ✅ Sharing what you stand for not just what you do. ✅ How you make people FEEL when they interact with your brand. PERSONAL BRAND: CLARITY QUESTIONS: 01 | Whats your why beyond making money? 02 | What do I value most? 03 | What does my IC value most? 04 | Why do they really desire X results? 05 | How does my brand story relate to my IC? 06 | How do I want my IC to feel? 07 | What's 3 rods I want associated with my brand? 08 | What's 3 words I DON'T want associated with my brand? PERSONAL BRAND CONTENT IDEAS: 1️⃣ Reintroduce yourself & share why you are so passionate about what you do. 2️⃣ Share 5 things you will NEVER do to get the results you help your clients achieve. 3️⃣ Share the mistakes/failures you've made and what you learned from them. Oh, and if you do not subscribe newsletter and you want to, just fill out a few lines there: https://forms.gle/SedscGQD9s7wz7ncA

Replies

William Mills
Personal branding goes beyond appearance; it's about authentically showcasing your skills, values, and unique qualities to build a distinct professional identity.
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
Valuable insight as always Nika! Thanks for sharing this
Adrian M. Peticila 🟡
Personal branding is **0%**: - secrets - shortcuts - big tactics - silver bullets - growth hacks - AI cheat-sheets - magic formulas But, **100%**: - mental conditioning - persistence - repetitive - discipline - resistance - a chore - boring Get your fundamentals in check, do them right, do them again, and again, and again, and again. And YOU WILL grow. Become a master at the fundamentals. And only after build a healthy brand on a healthy foundation.
Vincent Xu
Hey there! I found your post about personal branding really insightful and I'm excited to see where this industry is headed. I'm actually planning to launch my own product soon and was wondering if you have any advice for a first-time launcher? Also, would love to get your feedback once my product is live. Feel free to click the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance!
Business Marketing with Nika
@cen_xu I would recommend connecting with people on LinkedIn but be active not only a few weeks before and after launch but build community consistently.
Karan Soni
Great insights Nika!
Noa Kahalon
That's really helpful!
Crystal J
Wow, that's a really interesting fact! I 100% agree!!! It's amazing to see how much the personal branding industry is expected to grow in the next 5 years. I'll definitely consider those clarity questions and content ideas for my own personal brand. And I'll be sure to subscribe to your newsletter for more valuable insights. Thanks for sharing!
Mark Bugas
Really helpful! I've focused a lot on our company branding and "voice", but have a lot of work to do on the personal branding side. I think a great place to start is to consider the Clarity Questions you outlined and let that framework inform the messaging
@mark_bugas Please, could you share a link to your company here? :-)
Mark Bugas
@busmark_w_nika of course! Here's our blog: https://www.flowlie.com/blog and here's our Linkedin where we post a lot of the content cut from our podcasts: https://www.linkedin.com/company...
Michael
Indeed, that's a fascinating piece of information! I wholeheartedly agree! The projected growth of the personal branding industry over the next five years is truly astonishing. I'll certainly take into account those clarity questions and content ideas for developing my own personal brand www.branchcodehub.com . Additionally, I'm looking forward to subscribing to your newsletter to gain further valuable insights. Appreciate you sharing this!
Michael
Indeed, that's a fascinating piece of information! I wholeheartedly agree! The projected growth of the personal branding industry over the next five years is truly astonishing. I'll certainly take into account those clarity questions and content ideas for developing my own personal brand . Additionally, I'm looking forward to subscribing to your newsletter to gain further valuable insights. Appreciate you sharing this!
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Absolutely love this breakdown of personal branding myths and truths. Thanks for setting the record straight. It's refreshing to know that personal branding isn't confined to clichés like constant face time or projecting a luxe lifestyle. Your insights on connecting values, maintaining consistency, and striking a balance between expertise and vulnerability are spot on. 👏 The clarity questions and content ideas are gold too. They provide a solid roadmap for anyone looking to build an authentic personal brand. Excited to put these into action and create a brand that truly resonates. Cheers to the journey of genuine connection and long-term growth.
@priyankamandal That is good to hear you are about to build the community. On which platform do you have the strongest one? :-)
ISTIAK AHMAD
your clarity questions and content ideas are on point. Building a brand that connects values, tells a story, and resonates emotionally - that's the real deal !
@istiakahmad Thank you Istiak. I am really blessed to have such an active member in this community! :-)
Firstly, great post as always. Very informative. Thanks for taking the time to write. Secondly, on LinkedIn I’m getting fed so much about personal brand. Also seeing it on social. Definitely expanding as you said.
@slimmy82 Yeah. Anyway, personal branding is (I would say) equal or more than brand. What names come to your mind when I say: Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Virgin? Everything started off with the individual who has a strong story. That's why I am trying to build a personal brand because the name can be connected with more than one brand. Eg Steve Jobs –> Apple (but also he was active in Pixar for a while).
@busmark_w_nika all working from a garage not being known. It was their beliefs, core values and vision that lead these businesses to massive growth.
Michael
Hey there! I found your post about personal branding really insightful and I'm excited to see where this industry is headed. I'm actually planning to launch my own product soon and was wondering if you have any advice for a first-time launcher? Also, would love to get your feedback once my product is live. Feel free to click the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance! CapCut is a mobile video editing app known for its intuitive interface and vast template library. Among its popular collections is the camera lenta capcut template link 2024 series, offering vibrant Hindi songs and dynamic effects. With customization options and a thriving community, CapCut enables users to unleash creativity and celebrate moments with ease.
Jack
I found your post about personal branding really insightful and I'm excited to see where this industry is headed. I'm actually planning to launch my own product soon and was wondering if you have any advice for a first-time launcher? Also, would love to get your feedback once my product is live. Traditional methods are not enough to meet smart square mercy the demands of today’s high-population world. If you’re running a hospital, you’ll see multiple patients a day, and the work process for each patient is more to do. In these cases, traditional manual maintenance is not enough, and alternative technology exists for this.
Jack
ndeed, that's a fascinating piece of information! I wholeheartedly agree! The projected growth of the personal branding industry over the next five years is truly astonishing. I'll certainly take into account those clarity questions and content ideas for developing my own personal. Welcome to a community where photographers of all levels come together to share their passion, inspire by Vscoserach , and celebrate the art of capturing moments that resonate deeply and leave a lasting impact.