❀️/πŸ’©? Show me your (or not your) AI-builder of anything and I'll give you honest feedback

Ivan Dudin
39 replies
Calling All AI Enthusiasts and Builders! πŸš€ Hey there, ProductHunt community! Ever wondered how your AI-driven product stacks up against the rest? Whether you've built the next big thing in AI or are just tinkering around with a fun side project, I want to see it! Introducing the ❀️/πŸ’©? Challenge: Share your AI creation, whether it's yours or something you've stumbled upon, and I'll provide genuine, constructive feedback. This is a fantastic opportunity to get an unbiased perspective, refine your product, and connect with fellow AI aficionados. Why participate? 1) Honest Feedback: I promise to be candid, fair, and constructive. No sugarcoating here! 2) Community Engagement: Showcase your product to the vibrant ProductHunt community and get insights from fellow members. 3) Continuous Learning: Understand the strengths and areas of improvement for your product. Every feedback is a step towards perfection! So, are you up for the challenge? Drop your AI-builder links below and let the feedback roll in. Let's celebrate innovation, creativity, and the future of AI together! πŸŽ‰πŸ€–

Replies

Ivan Dudin
@tra_dao Easy, let's roast this! =) First impression - WOW WOW WOW WOW, I love sites like this! The description is clear. The task that solves your service is demanded by many people and me including. I'll tell you a secret: I've been using a group in Discord for a long time, where I'm the only member, it's free, cross-platform and very convenient. For a long time I plan to change the group to a Discord-server, where I will also be only one, but I can't get my hands on it. So, I got distracted, let's see what your service is capable of, I'm registering.... I studied the community in Telegram, the service itself and its capabilities. I liked everything! It looks useful and interesting. AI-generation of keypoints works very cool, I tested it on sites I know well. Perhaps the only thing missing is the og-image pull-up. And I found only one bug when clicking on the yellow pencil in the bookmarks list, I think you will fix it quickly. Good and useful service. Will definitely upvote you on the day of your launch!
Ivan Dudin
@tra_dao Oh, and I just discovered a new feature of your product when I just highlighted text. I guess I'll try to keep using it. I really like it!
Tracyyyy Dao
@myprlab omg thanks a lot for your sharing. Btw the yellow pencil is just an icon and not to click lol.
Brandon
Hi Ivan, our product is in public beta but feel free to take a pass. www.artheart.ai
Ivan Dudin
@artheartb I have already seen and tried your service, you had a launch the other day and you received my upvote. But now I'll introduce myself as a new user. I'm just going to describe what I see and feel from the beginning onwards. The site is very nice, nothing is annoying. You have implemented a β€œstraight to the point” approach and everything around you is conducive to figuring out what's going on here. Almost immediately it became clear that you can choose an interesting character (or generate your own) and start communicating with him. I will try to train my character, it will be a Cat Mascot Marketer. I really really liked the text description of the character that the service generated. The problem was only with the description of the image: I wanted a marketing cat, but the service is configured to create a person. I corrected the description to the marketing cat and in the next step I got a regular cat (!!??) =) Well, let's try to chat with the cat. Literally a few messages and here we go! Your service has Wow-effect and it happens exactly in the chat! I like the emotionality of the character. And the description of the interlocutor's behavior and reactions at the beginning of each message is really very cool! I chat with ChatGTP in the native interface and sandbox openai β…“ of my work time and it's always a dry messages of work themes only. I'm hooked on your service and want to continue that communication. Going to tariff )) In principle, I don't see any critical limitations of the free tariff yet and I can just continue communicating, which I plan to do later in the evening. I tried using ChatGTP as an interlocutor or a psychologist and nothing came of it. It seems to me that it can work with artheart. It seems to me that your project has great potential. I have not yet met anything like this with such a quality of implementation. I sincerely wish you success!
Maria Loleyt
I will gladly share ours, but later)))
Ivan Dudin
@maria_loleyt , hi! Your project is Plurana.com?
Luc Fernandez
Hi Ivan, great idea! I will launch Mystoria next week (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) Mystoria is the app to create complete personnalized stories for children, thanks to the power of AI. Once the story is created, you can turn it into an audio book (with you own voice if you want too!). Here are the links to the stores: App store: https://apps.apple.com/fr/app/my... Play store: https://play.google.com/store/ap... Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Ivan Dudin
@luc_fernandez It's a pity there's no PC version, but that won't stop me. I take the phone and look. You have a really young Android app: there are no reviews yet. If I like the app, then my review will be the first, I promise. It was easy to register, but it would be better if it was possible through a Google account. And even better, if it was possible to get some kind of pleasant interaction before registration (I think I'm finding fault =). After registering me, I got to the beautiful home screen. Please note that the images of stories take quite a long time to load for the first time, maybe you should reduce their resolution or add compression. I've seen different application screens, everything is clear. There is nothing superfluous. Two main actions: watch preset stories or generate your own. I'll try the first option first. I have one ⭐ , which seems to allow me to generate the voiceover of only one book. The generation happened pretty quickly, but I didn't immediately figure out how to start playback, it's not obvious. I have also already noticed that the application screens are switched with friezes, not smoothly, there is something to work on. The level of voice generation is quite pleasant. I didn't have the opportunity to put a pause at hand after I started scrolling. A good solution would be to show a small bar with a cover and playback control at the top of the screen when scrolling. Now I will try the second way - the generation of my fairy tale for my son. I filled out the form (I need quite a lot of information to create a small fairy tale). The app didn't allow me to generate a fairy tale because I don't have any more ⭐ . The star allows you to generate a small fairy tale or voice it. The cheapest set of 7 stars costs more than the most expensive real book on my bookstore shopping list. I'd rather order a real book. An idea for your app! I am familiar with the topic of voice generation using AI. There are not enough emotions in this teknology. You can compensate for this lack of technology by generating background music to your fairy tales.
Luc Fernandez
Thanks so much for the amazing feedback @myprlab πŸ™Œ I'll answer point by point: - Google and Apple registration => on our roadmap, it will be available soon. - "And even better, if it was possible to get some kind of pleasant interaction before registration" => could you clarify this please? Which pleasant interaction do you have in mind? - Loading and application not smooth enough => noted, we'll see what we can do - A good solution would be to show a small bar with a cover and playback control at the top of the screen when scrolling. => really interesting, we added this to the roadmap. - Not having enough stars => we're really sorry for this! We changed recently all our preset stories and we forgot to generate their audio. That's why, you didn't have audio at first (normally you wouldn't need to use a star to generate audio for an "example story"). We've decided to add an extra star to all new users, to make sure they can test all the application's features. To apologize and thank you for this very valuable feedback, I have added 20 stars to your account. - Set of stars => It's a complicated topic. We can't lower prices at the moment, because story generation is quite expensive. Moreover, we're cheaper than the competition, with better-quality stories and audio. Maybe, we could have added a smaller and therefore less expensive 1st package, but we don't think users would be able to unlock the app's full potential with fewer stars. Generating background music to your fairy tales => Great idea! We're working on it! Once again thanks a lot for your feedback Ivan and I hope you'll be able to get more out of the app thanks to the 20 free stars :)
Ivan Dudin
@luc_fernandez I'm really happy that my review was useful for you. To answer the question about interaction before registration: many games and apps have a story, including onboarding, that starts right when you open the app (at least once on the first launch). This is a good chance for you to carry over to the very beginning of the interaction a-ha moment that now lies deep within the app. This will increase the conversion to using the app. I understand the problem of generation cost. So for our product we have built a great AI - email generator, but we couldn't implement it now because of the high cost of generation. I am sure that in the future sophisticated AI generation will be more affordable. Now I have 20⭐️ and I can finish my experiment. I have submitted the story generation request again. The generation lasted a couple of minutes. I liked the image of the story, it meets expectations. Then when ordering voice-overs, I missed the possibility to listen to the voice, as it can be done in a separate interface. I listened to the fairy tale and... I liked it! The example had a short fairy tale and I expected the generated fairy tale to be short too. But it was a full-fledged story, it met my request and provided a useful example and experience for the child. I like your app. Now I see that it is useful and I believe that it will have fans. Success to you and yours and your team!
Luc Fernandez
Once again @myprlab, thanks so much for the great feedback 🧑 We added the onboarding idea to our roadmap. Also, we will change the loading screen during our next update. Really happy that you liked the story! Did you try to create your own voice? You just have to record yourself for 1 minute and you'll be able to generate the audio with your own voice :)
Niko Germish
Just try our pre-beta version at https://www.piiixy.com. It would be my pleasure to receive your honest feedback for our team.
Ivan Dudin
@nikogermish I'm looking at the site. It looks cool and it makes sense to me what's going on here. I know several services - assistants and intermediaries for AI image generators and yours looks like a worthy representative of the class. I've now registered (it was simple) and explored the personal account. It looks like the main feature is reselling Midjourney and Stable diffusion gens. There are 5 tries for the tests, after that you have to buy the fares. You have a prompt builder, but to use it you need to know what the parameters mean. There's not enough help or onboarding. I use Midjourney directly and I haven't seen any clear benefits I could get by using piiixy in addition to or instead of Midjourney. I'm really interested in the reasons why a user should favor your service. Maybe it's a Mixed-mode simplification chip, but I haven't had enough attempts to test that. Ideas for your service: 1) Plug Dall-e 3 into your list of image generators as soon as the opportunity arises. He's really cool! Try here: https://www.bing.com/images/create 2) Think of clear obvious benefits of your service to users. For example, creating a cool prompt isn't easy, but it can be made easier with text AI.
Niko Germish
@myprlab it's so great to have your feedback! Thanks a lot. It's exactly what we thought to implement for the beta version!
Ivan Dudin
@janusz_mirowski hang in there! When I was creating this challenge, just wanted to look at more products like this, so thanks for this option. Looking at the site, it leaves only pleasant impressions and communicates well what you do. I would advise you to pay attention to the template gallery: you have templates for 5/5, but there are quite a few for 3/5 (this is my subjective opinion, but pay attention anyway, it's what catches your eye). Your prices are more than democratic and even stated Free rate, which makes webwave attractive for further study. I liked the design of the help. In the help there is a video that also allows you to evaluate the service before registration. The videos are led by a beautiful girl and they are interesting and seem to be useful. So, I went to register. The registration page is very acurate, I'm sure it works well. I would only suggest to make the registration and login pages more different. After registering I am taken to a wizard where I can choose a template or generate a site with AI. Alternatively you can just start from 0. I am primarily interested in AI generation. Here's my request: I need a website for a company that does CRM marketing. Yes, communication marketing is the main profile of our company. Our company is one of the top 3 leaders in our niche in the country. The name of the company is CRM-group. The main color of the website is black and the secondary color is red. The site needs a portfolio, blog, contact page, home page and nothing else. Let's go! In a similar service I've seen, the generation process creates images and content rather than just showing a progress bar. Consider this. My generation completed and the service said: "Your browsers are not supported. + sad smiley face." That made me a little sad too. I'm using Yandex browser, it's actually Chrome browser in a different guise, not sure why that caused the problem. But ok, I'll try changing browsers. I logged into Chrome and the generation continued, turns out it's not finished yet. I'm waiting =) Oooh! You've started showing the process of creating the site in the editor. This is what I wrote about just above and it looks really cool! Better than I've seen it before in another service. I'm interested in just watching my new site being created. After the generation was complete, the onboarding began. It is implemented with quality and immediately made your editor closer for me. As for the result of the generation? I like it! The site is made in black, red and white colors, as I requested. The sections are not as requested, but it's not very critical and doesn't spoil the impression. I see potential in the generated site and I think it won't be hard to bring it to a production version. I'm going to try the editor. I would like to note that most of your competitors have an editor available only after payment. Here you differ favorably. First impression: the editor works very fast, it is responsive. Everything I try to do happens in an obvious way. It doesn't look like Webflow, but I'm not so afraid of it =) By the way, the mobile version of the site looks really good too! Those who will read this comment can evaluate the result of your work: https://ywz60l.webwave.dev/ Here I only changed the logo and the main image, everything else is generated with AI. And it seems, experimenting with the settings of the editor I accidentally broke the menu, but it's okay =) Also looked at your features, you give the ability to make an online store and conveniently work with blog content, it's cool! You also have a component approach implemented (saving your blocks for reuse), which I really like. Then I went to the personal account. It's neat, but it's clear that you've put a lot of effort into the editor. The personal account can still be improved. One possible improvement is adding a screenshot of the site to the list of sites. If you want, I can share my expertise with you to solve this problem, togra the solution will be very simple for you. Seriously, connect with me at Linkedin =) The launch banner on ProductHunt is beautiful but not customized for Retina - do it now to make a better impression. What can I say in the end? You guys are really good! I sincerely wish you to rank N1 in your launch. I'm voting for you today! (this is not an advertisement, seriously, I was just passing by =)
Janusz Mirowski
@myprlab Wooow I am blown away by this review :). I will forward this to product department! It so good and detailed :). The sections is something that we will do for sure - we see that many people want to tell how many in the prompt - we will adjust that! I will find you on Linkedin for sure!
Brian Hurst
Hey Ivan, I launch mDash next week both here and in general. I built mDash to solve problems (and save a lot of time) in my own web dev agency around project management. mDash co-pilot automatically generates precise quotes, timelines, developer assignments, status updates, and more, propelling you from project request to kickoff in under a minute. PH Teaser: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Landing Page: https://getmdash.com/
Ivan Dudin
@brianhurst Oh, you already have a few subscriptions for the launch. Now there's another one! I'm just looking at the logo. What immediately catches my eye is the comparison with the industry leaders: Jira, ClickUp, Asana. We use all of these services on different projects. Your comparison claims that you are several times cooler on a large number of parameters. Well, let's see, it will be interesting. You can't sign up, so you are left to study the information on the site. The chips above the waitlist signup form are buttons that lead to the same page, it's a bit disconcerting. The video on the home screen is very sped up and I don't have time to understand anything. There is a slowed down version below on the lendeng page I'll watch it. On the video in the budget field for a while it says "NaN". Just paying attention. The videos and descriptions on the site did not provide me with evidence of the superiority of your sevris over Jira, ClickUp, Asana. After watching the video I was left with the feeling that it is more similar to Basecamp in its locality and availability of only basic functionality. The decision to write technical tasks by title should be checked and seen with your own eyes. I haven't seen working solutions before and technical tasks still have to be written manually. Have a great launch and development of the project!
Brian Hurst
@myprlab Hey Ivan thanks for your response! We still need to launch, (next week!) then anyone can test it out. Thanks for your response! We're offering a free tier to test out mDash in comparison to Bootcamp, Asana, Clickup, etc. We've tried them all too- I run an agency and needed something that better fit my needs on the technical project management side. The mDash fills that hole for me. If you'd like a demo I'm happy to hop on a meet, let me know! - Demo offer open for anyone else in this comment section as well.
Ivan Dudin
πŸ’› πŸ”₯ ⭐️ 🧩 ❀️ πŸ’© Come on guys, throw more projects, I still have strength left! At the end I will summarize the results of the Challenge, what profits I got from it myself. And they are already there =)
Neelam Goswami
Hi Ivan @myprlab We're launching Narrato's AI Content Genie on PH soon. And this is our website - https://narrato.io/ Excited to see what you have to say about Narrato!
Ivan Dudin
@neelam_goswami1 I'm looking at the site and I'm already very interested, because my colleagues use similar services in their daily work. It looks like you are offering AI-conten-multitul with the possibility of working together. The rates don't look frighteningly expensive, but they are not cheap either. If the service really works and allows you to solve tasks faster, then the cost of your tariffs is OK. At the end of the day, copilotai costs significantly more! The blog is designed sloppily, and for what I don't want to study it: on desktop you clearly need to improve the UI, and on mobile you have a bug there. I look at the Features section, almost all of it is needed by our content team. I'm already wondering what's inside. More UI tips: wac has a great site, but adapt the site logo for Retina displays. And add a registration link to the site header too, it's a classic. Registering. I'm in and the personal account at first glance I really like it, everything is neat and cozy. I try AI Content Genie and when I see the first results of generation I clap my hands and rub my hands! In 30 seconds and with no effort at all, I got a whole series of cool social media posts for our product! And I can seemingly schedule posts to publish in literally 2 clicks! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯After the review, I will immediately take your product not to editors, but to our SMM marketers. And I went through the different sections of my personal account, there's a lot of interesting stuff there and I want to explore and use it all if it works. It looks like narrato will help us save a lot of time and improve the quality of our marketing. I will definitely support your launch. And another question like this, how can I get a discount on paid plan??? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‚ 🀣
Neelam Goswami
@myprlab wow! That's one detailed review! Thanks a bunch, Ivan 😁 Will take note of your suggestions. Thanks in advance for the support too - will count on you for it!😊 And if you want to know more about the product and pricing, our founder @sophiasolanki would be more than happy to help!
Sophia Solanki
@myprlab @neelam_goswami1 thanks Neelam for introducing. Hi Ivan, we have a discount currently running on website πŸ˜€ - code CGL23 . I am also happy to do a platform walkthrough for discovery if you’d like. I’m at sophia at Narrato.io - can share calendar to book time on email or LI - whatever is preferable. Appreciate the awesome and honest feedback - super useful. Very much looking forward to your support on the D day 😍
Ivan Dudin
@neelam_goswami1 @sophiasolanki Thank you! Will be watching narrato tonight or tomorrow with the team and considering it as a permanent tool. If we need a demo I'll be sure to message you. We'll be in touch!
Ivan Dudin
I'll keep my promise and summarize this challenge. What I was hoping for: just to find new products from the field of AI website editors or other things, to identify the best ones. What I got in the end: - A sea of positive new emotions from socializing and engaging in new activities. - 3 products that we will most likely use in our workflows. - One website builder from the category I was counting on. This is a very good builder, one of the best in its niche I think. - Useful experience: a product can be much better than it seems at first glance, can hide hidden superfeatures. - And I hope my feedback was useful to product founders. I think I'll occasionally do similar chelenges on different topics here again.
AmazingSylvia
Hi Ivan, our product is called Vocut, we hope it can save time for video editors and video content creators. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Ivan Xu
I'd love for you to take a look at Kua.ai, our one-stop AI content generator built specifically for e-commerce. We're all about combining industry best practices with unique brand assets to create content that not only looks good but also drives sales. Here's the link to our ProductHunt page: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Would be awesome to get your candid, no-sugarcoating feedback.
Thomas Hansen
Hi Ivan, we've created this thing :) https://ainiro.io We would love some feedback about it :)