Share your goals for this week!

Misha Krunic
39 replies
Hello, everyone! I think these types of discussions can be useful as they make us feel more responsible when we share our goals with someone else! In a way, we feel obligated to fulfill what we have said. So, please, let me know what you're working on and what are you trying to accomplish during this week! In my case - I'm working on https://botmenot.com/ and I've recently implemented the "Recommendations" functionality. Now, I would like to get some user feedback and see if anything can be improved (and I'm sure it can). Also, I've recently started being more active on social media, so hopefully, I'll see some growth there! How about you?

Replies

Vaibhav Kapoor
Hi Misha! Hope you are doing great! My biggest goal for the week was to launch our product on Product Hunt, which we did today! It's TollGuru Toll Intelligence, you can check it out! Launching a product requires many steps, but we are glad we did it perfectly. After this one, I will resume my regular office work.
Misha Krunic
@vaibhav_mapup Thanks, I hope you are too. I've checked TollGuru out, looks very good, especially for people who travel often.
Vaibhav Kapoor
@price2spy Thank you so much for your support Misha. People like you make the Product Hunt experience heavenly. Thank you once again. Take care :-)
Daniel Illenberger
Hey Misha, Excellent idea. Two big goals for your company this week: -get the companies website to a point where we can start getting feedback on style and content. -Get our survey posted and get responses. Come Friday I'll let you know how it's going.
1) Launching my own personal site 2) Launching the landing page for CollabClub with the WBE Community by @tiagorbf 3) Launching the landing page for my Twitch Extension 4) Having lots of beer after completing the first 3....
Mahak from Outgrow
1) start working out 2) continue working out every morning 3) complete my office tasks as much as possible 4) study a lot 5) enjoy a lot and sleep well
Adraina Agyei
A good goal is to try to be better than the day or week before!
Muhammad Ali
I will try do my best to adopt healthy hobbies and try to worry less
Hussain Shah
increase my typing speed and learn new keypad shortcuts
Ali Muhammad
Spending money wisely, Worry less, Getting more organised task easy to accomplish and Staying calm.
Emma Foster
I really wanna be consistent, and all of time its my goal
Mia Charlotte
I will try this week to be more physically and mentally fit by adopting few habbits like meditation few new exercises like horse stance etc. click counter
Matthew Majewski
✅ Launch on producthunt :) And as always: Keep shipping and building value Keep listening to our customer community Keep focusing on being healthy in all aspects
Paul Schellekens
We are working on https://kinety.app and we are preparing to launch next Tuesday! Our goal is to have the marketing material, website flows and bug fixes ready this Monday. And our Hype levels high of course ;)
Tytti Sandström
Finding better focus - while doing my everyday work efficiently and serving customers in the best possible way :)
evgeniy poddubniy
The right custom software development team https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-o... can help you grow your business. By providing a customized solution, you'll get a piece of software that meets your needs. The process of developing a custom application should be transparent and easy to understand. The process of building a custom software is more efficient if there's clear communication between the developers and the client. For instance, the client should be able to discuss the details of the project in a way that is most comfortable with the developer.