Share your favorite productivity tools and hacks!

Aqeel
5 replies
One of my favorite productivity tools is Notion. It's an all-in-one workspace that allows you to create and organize various types of content like notes, to-do lists, databases, and more. The flexibility and customization options in Notion make it incredibly powerful for personal and team productivity. I also find the Pomodoro Technique helpful for time management, where I work in focused bursts of 25 minutes followed by a short break. It helps me maintain focus and avoid burnout throughout the day.

Replies

Pavel Kukhnavets
My favorite productivity tool is a Gantt chart. It is powerful for enhancing productivity in project management within the IT sector and beyond. Gantt chart-based project planning software solutions provide a visual representation of project tasks, timelines, and dependencies, aiding in effective coordination. By clearly outlining project milestones and deadlines, Gantt charts help teams stay organized and focused on their objectives.
andi wir
Hack is taking nap.
Randy Taylor
Trello and Notion are my go-to tools for task management. The Pomodoro method is a lifeline for hackers.
soylakate
I have to use TMetric at work, so it has kind of become my fav productivity tool I use every day)