Share some unconventional growth channels for products!

Ankur Singh
25 replies

Replies

Tikue Anazodo
Reddit has been great for us. Specifically engaging with communities in our niche and creating value. Another that has driven a lot of growth has been remnant placement in newletters
Kyle Tummonds
Some unconventional ideas to explore could include partnering with other SaaS companies, attending offline events, leveraging user-generated content, optimizing for word-of-mouth, and creating viral loops. I'd say, get creative and think outside the box to build your customer base!
Saul Fleischman
Giphy: even though you attach a link to a GIF or video, people do not click through. It is incredible for exposure - for making your thing a household name. It helps when they need you, they have that "I've seen this somewhere" feeling. Our signups and conversions are way up.
Amal Abdullaev
I've discovered some unconventional growth channels that have been effective. One strategy that has worked well for me is partnering with other products that complement my own. By collaborating with other businesses, we were able to reach new audiences and cross-promote our products. This resulted in more leads and helped us to establish valuable relationships with other companies in our industry. In addition, I've found that influencer marketing can be a powerful tool for driving growth. By identifying influencers in our niche who have large and engaged followings, we were able to tap into their audiences and gain exposure to our products. This helped us to establish credibility and reach new customers who might not have discovered us otherwise.
Hossein Yazdi
@amal_abdullaev Can you elaborate how you reached other products to partner with them?
Amal Abdullaev
@hosseinyazdi email marketing, conversion is not high, but it works, for scaling it we use apollo at Comfi
Jaydeep Dhrangiya
@singh_ankur Finally ! JustAIChat is live now go try and support us => https://www.producthunt.com/prod... make it batter
Hossein Yazdi
@distartin does it still have a suitable audience?
Doğukan Tezcan
@distartin Which groups are you active in?
Mehdi Rifai
Stackexchange and Quora
Richard Gao
Product hunt community posts! I've had a good number of people building AI apps who found me here for evoke-app.com
Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
Apple Stores. Best Buy. Just go in and start setting the browser homepages on all the laptops on display. 😆 (kidding)
S.N.Dineshan
Hacker news and Reddit
Mehmet Avcı
discord, product hunt, twitter.
Lindsay Davis
Commenting on Twitter, and Product Hunt
Angelique
Some unconventional ideas to explore could include partnering with other SaaS companies, attending offline events, leveraging user-generated content, optimizing for word-of-mouth, and creating viral loops. I'd say, get creative and think outside the box to build your customer base! https://colombianemerald.shop/
Manab Boruah
1. Building a slack community can surely help. It maintains the brand recall. 2. Substack. 3. LinkedIn event.
Moon
some channels like social media and paid advertising may be more conventional, there are many other unconventional growth channels to explore. One of my favorites is using community outreach to tap into new markets and build brand awareness. Another unconventional growth channel is leveraging partnerships with complementary products or services to expand your reach.
Joseph Abraham
First up, we've got the power of word-of-mouth. It may not be the flashiest growth channel out there, but it's tried and true. Plus, who doesn't love a good gossip session? Next, we've got the art of the unexpected partnership. Think outside the box and team up with a brand or influencer that's totally unexpected, but still aligned with your values and target audience. It's like mixing peanut butter and pickles - sounds weird, but somehow it just works. And finally, let's not forget about the power of memes. Yes, you heard me right. Memes can be an incredibly effective way to spread the word about your product, especially if you can tap into a trending meme that's already got a huge following.
Aditi Shah
Actively engaging in a few Discord communities which are connected to your niche definitely helps!