๐Ÿ›  โฃ SEO in 2023 โ€” A Simple List!

Rowe Morehouse
7 replies
A simple list of KPIs. Pay attention to these metrics if you want to rank high. 1. Organic traffic 2. Keyword rankings 3. Bounce rate 4. Pages per session 5. Conversion rate 6. Click-through rate 7. Time on site 8. Backlinks 9. Indexed pages 10. Page load speed 11. Mobile optimization 12. Social media engagement 13. Brand awareness 14. User engagement 15. Returning visitors 16. Page authority 17. Domain authority 18. Referral traffic 19. Dwell time 20. Crawl errors

Replies

Sandeep John
This is awesome. Thanks Rowe. Is there any way to set a priority score or in order of priority or if we could look at this in terms of effort to output (for eg. keyword rankings could be high effort but high output as well. Takes a longer time to rank but if done well, you will begin to go up in the ranks).
Ross Macfarlane
So many. That's my week month year full up now trying to track all these ๐Ÿ˜„
Swapratim Roy
That's an exhaustive and yet effective list of KPIs - thanks for sharing
Travis Martin
thanks for your great helpful list! I already copied and saved!
Anna Starodub
Great list. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜Š
John Lins
Google actually just dropped the ranking advantage of mobile friendly sites. If I could add to the list, I would add the following: 1) Having the best content--what provides the most value to users 2) Strong meta data so web crawlers know what their looking at 3) Accessibility, particularly by assigning alt text to images (this helps for image search too!) These three things, in addition to your list, will give you search dominance. If you want to squeeze every bit of SEO optimization into your site, run it through the Loyae.com diagnostic tool and see if you get any errors in red. ^ If so, and you have a small site, I recommend you fix those errors ASAP until the diagnostic comes out green. If you run a blog, then doing all this would probably be too much work, so you'll have to wait until July when the AI-powered plugin does it all for you.
Fred Lukens - Launching Today!
Love the list! 21. SEO Mega Prompts for on page SEO Try our New SEO pack launching next week. I used it to write a well craft SEO friendly blog in 20 minutes (see traffic in 5 days)