💖 SEO, Emails, Social Media: 2024 Marketing Strategies for Klu

Sandra Djajic
10 replies
December the month when shit hits the fan. You step back, take a look at what's behind you, and then you're like, 'Okay, this worked, this didn't. What am I even doing in 2024??' So a few things I picked up last year are tagging along with me into 2024 for Klu.so. Social media marketing? Definitely a yes. Once you find that perfect channel, get how it works, push the content right, and get your target audience down, you’re golden. Maybe try out one more channel, but honestly, most of the time one is totally enough. Also, I realized social media marketing has multiple roles: educating folks, reminding them about your product, and reeling people in. So it's got the Sandra seal of approval. Next up, email marketing. This is super key, but it's more about reeling people back in, educating them, and keeping them updated with what’s happening, so it's on my list for 2024. But hey, don’t dive into email marketing if your email list is empty. Sounds like a no-brainer, but I’ve seen too many people going all out with these grand email marketing plans without having the emails and people to start with. If that’s you, step back, figure out how to gather those emails first. That's a solid plan. The rest is just choosing an email provider and making content. And oh boy, Santa SEO has entered the building! I spent some serious time getting into the nitty-gritty of SEO with Klu.so. I was a bit skeptical about long-term strategies for early-stage products, and SEO is the long game. This month, I finally got a grip on keywords, applied them to our blog and help center, and boom – results! So yeah, SEO is hitching a ride with me to 2024. I’ve got a few other tricks up my sleeve that I wanna try out, but these are my main. Also, spill the beans on your marketing plans. What’s hot and what’s not? Let me know! :D

Replies

Vlad Zivkovic
Thanks Sandra, keep focusing on SEO, it is the single best return on investment from all other options.
Prem Saini
Woww Sandra, really insightful
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Sandra, loving your 2024 marketing insights! Social media as the golden ticket, email marketing for the win, and kudos for embracing the Santa SEO magic! excited to see Klu.so shine even brighter in the new year. As for my marketing plans, experimentation is the name of the game. Cheers to a fabulous 2024! 👊
Serhii Yelbaiev
Great summary and plan! Would love to hear your thoughts on the B2B client segment. Is it classified?