Roast sprints .so

Katt Risen
2 replies
All right bring it on. How can I make the landing page of our accountability challenge sprints.so better? Be honest, I promise you won't break my heart.

Replies

Lennard
TLDR: Be more specific. It's not just some random thing. People read your Hero section and want to click the CTA button. If not yet, provide actual examples below. ---- Details: I would already change the hero section. The header should already answer "wtf is that". For example "Accountability for solo makers" would still not answer that. Is it some group? Some new app? "A 30 day accountability challenge, made for solo makers" → Here I'd think "Yep, it's a challenge. Cool. Not sure exactly what format, but it's a month. Let's see what happens next." "Set a monthly goal, and commit towards it. Share it with accountability-partners to keep the pace up and get feedback. Organized in a Slack community. You're in?" → More info on the format, and a question to hype the person up for the CTA! The CTA looks pretty good to me and is easy to use. Tho I would already redirect them to either actual information or the payment link. Rest of the side i would do case studies, examples, screenshot. I wanna know what I get, not your principles.
Lennard
@kattrisen here's a writing i did. feel free to message me (lennardsolana@gmail.com) if you want me to rewrite it for you. https://imgur.com/a/QrpztTT