Roast my website pinpal.co

Ericka Gonzalez
5 replies
Hi everyone, I recently finished building my product: PinPal. PinPal is a Pinterest Marketing subscription-based service that helps businesses drive massive traffic to their website through strategy development, consistent pinning, SEO, and high-quality visual designs. I currently have a few clients that subscribed because they were already on Pinterest and understood the value Pinterest brings to this business (they are bloggers and e-commerce stores). I have been doing consistent outreach through emailing. For someone that may just be starting on Pinterest and needs help, is the website enticing enough? Feel free to be as honest as you'll like! website: www.pinpal.co

Replies

Aneesh Gupta
Congratulations, Ericka! The site looks very clean and informative. Couple of points: 1. If you can include some case studies it'll help people understand exactly what you're offering and how it has helped the clients 2. The icons in the "Couldn't get better than this" section on the homepage have those page sliders on it for some reason - maybe a sizing issue? Other than that looks awesome and I wish you the best! :)
Raisa Shafiyyullah
Hi Ericka, Good Job! Congrats on your website! Looks great! I love the name and illustration. Maybe I can add some ideas: - If you can add real testimonials from your current clients, that would make a huge impact. It will increase people's trust and belief. - I love how you did the YouTube explainer video. However, since I'm not a Pinterest person, I still don't see the benefit of having an active Pinterest or growing it. Maybe another video that explains to people like me what your service can do for my business or brand? For example, can it increase my engagement or traffic? - Lastly, maybe add a ToC and privacy policy to make it more legit. Overall good job Ericka!
Raisa Shafiyyullah
@ericka_gonzalez Another idea just popped up: if you can show samples of your work (Pinterest posts/images) with clients that showcase how many views or impressions it generates, that would be interesting.